was

but why,

jimin was hell.

he was absolute hell for bad boy jeon jungkook. not in a good way, but neither in a bad way.

"jesus christ. . ." jungkook's words tailed off weakly as he turned his direction, stunned by a particular person's beauty. his mouth hanged open for a moment before he gulped, his mouth suddenly feeling dry.

jimin, god damn park jimin.

he was wearing a baby blue sweater, too big for himself that it covered his whole uniform, the sleeves dangling loosely and-

and sweater paws.

holy shit, park jimin has sweater paws.

his hair was down, making it look like a fluffy bundle of orange that you just want to nuzzle into as he had the most dazzling smile plastered on his face for everyone who walked passed him and acknowledged his presence.

'he looks like the fluffiest human species in the whole galaxy- holy fuck what is wrong with me?' jungkook slammed his locker, making his two friends jump in surprise, giving him a weird look but their attention was brought back to jimin when he walked past them.

"hey beautiful" jaebum flung himself in front of the orange haired, waving and smiling cheekily.

"hey" jimin smiled, not able to move his hand as he was carrying textbooks for today's class.

"do you need help?" jaebum asked, looking down at where his hands held the books.

"it's okay-"

"im jaebum" a certain black haired snarled, voice dangerous as he pulled jaebum back beside him, making jaebum look at him with annoyance and confusion.

"what's wrong with you?" he yanked his hand away from the younger's hold, the other growling under his breath.

"see you sometime else?" jimin smiled at jaebum before retreating, walking to where taehyung was at the end of the hallway.

"what the fuck was that?" jungkook narrowed his eyes at his friend, waiting impatiently for an answer.

"i was just greeting him. what the fuck is wrong with you? since the last few days, everytime seungcheol and i try to get closer to jimin, you always pull us back!" jaebum deadpanned, trying to calm his nerves.

"yo, calm down" seungcheol laughed, stepping in between both of his friends.

"lets just go to class"

"do you like him?" jaebum asked straight-forwardly, crossing his arms as he slouched in the cafeteria's chair.

jungkook almost choked on his drink, making his friends have to pat his back.

"what the fuck? no" the black haired recoils, his eyes giving a defensive look.

"well fine, i was just asking" jaebum smirked, taking a bite of his burger.

"do you like him?" seungcheol asked back jokingly, his eyes almost popping out of his sockets as he saw the rarest expression his bestfriend could make.

jaebum's cheeks turned pink, scratching his nape as he smiled shyly.

"oh my god, you like jimin?" seungcheol about shouted out the sentence, making everyone in the cafeteria turn in their direction.

"shut the fuck up!" the raven haired picked up his fries and aimed it at seungcheol's direction, making him erupt into fits of laugher, clutching his stomach.

"oh god, the world has turned" he muttered breathlessly, wiping his tears as he straightened up his posture.

"don't you dare tell him" the other hissed, both of them oblivious to the eyes of a dangerously furious boy in the middle, hands fisting under the table as his legs bounce.

"so you like him?"

"i do"

jungkook slammed the table from below, making everyone at the cafeteria gasp, the table flipping over as the food scattered everywhere. he glared at jaebum before dashing out of the area.

he walked through the hallway as he hissed, blood boiling as unknown mixed emotions flowed through his body.

why was he mad?

why should he be mad in the first place? he doesn't like park jimin, no, he deserves much better than that.

he made his way to the rooftop, pushing the door open but stopped in his tracks as his breath hitched.

jimin was there, but with taehyung.

and why does jungkook always come at the wrong timing? because taehyung just pecked the other's cheek lovingly as jimin's eyes widen and a faint blush coloured his cheeks.

the younger groaned, ruffling his hair before walking back down, biting his inner cheek.

why does park jimin make him feel this way?

"dude, you okay?" seungcheol confronted the other at the end of the day, along with jaebum.

"yeah, why the fuck did you slam the table?" jaebum furrowed his brows, eyeing the younger that is not looking at them. jungkook flicked his eyes up, looking at jaebum with hatred before he pushed him to the nearest wall.

"jimin, he's mine"

why are you suddenly changing?