hard

and so sometimes,

"seriously?" seungcheol was still coughing from almost choking on his water moments ago because of the "i asked him on date" said by im jaebum.

"dude you're whipped" the boy laughed, putting a thumbs up for his best friend who was grinning. "but jungkook" jaebum's grin fell off his face as a growl came out under his breath.

"that bastard. i don't know what the fuck is wrong with him! he said he doesn't like jimin yet he gets angry and riles up easily whenever someone else is near to him!" the brown haired gritted his teeth, crossing his arms as he dropped back down to his chair.

"i think he likes jimin" jaebum's head snapped up as he narrowed his eyes at his friend.

"thanks, that really helped" seungcheol grunted as jaebum stood up and left. the boy pouted before stuffing his mouth with his burger, grumbling alone.

"i'll pick you up at twelve tomorrow okay?" jaebum gave the orange haired boy a sweet smile as they reached jimin's house, both of them standing awkwardly as jimin stuffs his hands in the pockets of his jacket, nodding shyly before he waves and enter his house, heart doing somersaults he can't really explain why.

jungkook punched the punching bag in his room, kept on punching as droplets of sweats trickled furiously down his body. his mind was swirling, and he kept grunting, brows furrowing as his eyes stared at the center of the punching bag.

a scream fell of his lips before the sand bag popped, sand falling down to his bedroom floor as jungkook snarled, falling on his bed and draped an arm over his face.

"never will"

"fuck off!" the boy screamed, not realising tears of confusion and frustration falling off his face mixed with his sweat.

"why are you doing this to me?"

after a minute or two, he sits back up, feeling lightheaded as he staggeringly stood up, holding the nearest wall for support. he felt feverish and dizzy this morning so decided to skip school, but with all this pent up frustration, he needed to get his mind off the topic.

jungkook groaned as he placed a hand at his temple, walking weakly out of his room to take a glass of water from the kitchen. he was going down the stairs when he missed a step, rolled down to the floor, and hit his head to the wall, making a loud thump being heard before he passed out.

"jungkook, honey are you okay?" jungkook weakly fluttered his eyes open, eyes adjusting to the brightness of the lights. his gaze fell to his mom, who was looking at him worriedly.

"mom, what happened?"

jungkook feels weird.

"you fainted, you hit your head pretty hard against the wall but the doctor said it's going to be okay" his mom smiled assuringly as he looks at her confusedly. just before he could utter out a reply, the same sharp pain stung his head as he grunted, bringing his knees up as he pulled at his hair, making his mom jerk back in surprise.

"jungkook, i love you!"

"kook-ah, you're so cute when you smile"

"caught you!" jimin giggled as jungkook yelped, falling down to the bed as jimin's weight was on top of him.

"hyung, can i tell you something?"