Harry gazed upon the sleeping boy, the most peaceful he's been in days. It was all his fault Louis was in this horrible situation, maybe he should have left him in Heaven. Deciding to crash on the couch, the Devil stripped of his skinny jeans with his boxers and pulled on a pair of  marble joggers. Too tired to almost not bother to remove his white stained t shirt. He quickly threw the piece of clothing in the direction of the hamper, missing by a couple of feet. Sebastian Will get it later, he thought pulling the sofa which expanded out into a bed form. He wouldn't allow Louis out of his sight, even if he had to sleep on the crappy mattress.

Gathering more pillows off his own bed, Harry returned to the sofa bed, but not before pecking Louis' forehead.
-

The sun shined through the sheer black and red curtains casting an intimidating  shadow across the room. From a distance Harry could be heard stirring through his drawers, cursing himself for over sleeping once in his life. He had an important meeting set up in about a half an hour and wanted to settle in the dining hall prior the humongous crowd. Not bothering to put on a suit, Styles wandered towards the dining hall greeting who ever said hello to him on the way. Honestly, he didn't feel like starting conversation with anyone besides Louis.

Grabbing two plates, Harry filled his with various vegetables, wheat toast, and an egg white omelet

Grabbing two plates, Harry filled his with various vegetables, wheat toast, and an egg white omelet. Louis was assigned a regular omelet packed with veggies, vegetarian sausage, and cheese. One buttered croissant was added to the plate, along with a cup of fruit which contained pineapple,grapes, watermelon, strawberries,  and slices of Apple. The meal was healthy for the most part, being paired with orange juice for Harry and Apple for Lou. Honestly, the Devil just chose everything he would have as a kid staying in a hotel with his parents on vacation. He kicked on the door, not having any hands free. Surprised by the quick response, he stumbled back.

Fisting the sleep out his eyes, Louis looked up at the taller figure holding his hand out. All he wanted was the food as soon as he could smell the butter. Harry cleared his throat, ignoring the rude greeting from the younger lad. A Good morning would have been nice to hear, along with a speech of how much he is in love with the devil himself. Unfortunately it was not Harry's lucky day, spilling some fruit out the bowl as he set down the plates.

Growling and jumping up and down, Louis snatched his food off the table and moved towards the bed. "Not so fast, I don't like food in my bed," before he could finish, Louis had already been sticking his tongue out and climbing on the tall sleeping area. Rolling his eyes the young man began picking apart his croissant and dipping in butter. Settling to once again ignore this rude boy,giving him a pass for what had happened prior to this morning. Harry began munching on his meal quietly until he was done, seeing Louis began finishing up.

Almost tripping on the long pants Louis placed his finished plate on top of Harold's. Suspiciously taking a seat across from the much stronger individual before beginning to speak. The boy's heart rate began to speed up as he tried to sound serious."Listen here, demon I don't want you to think we are friends just because you saved me," he continued," you're the reason why I'm in this mess in the first place." Shrugging his shoulders the Devil, went back to making plans for the later meetings he had scheduled. Was he expecting Louis to be a bit nicer? Yes. This boy always surprised him in many ways, never doing what is expected of him.