INTRODUCING ME!!!

Sup WHORES, the name's Ruby. The creator, writer, and editor of this book. Now, there are uses of curse words and blood in this book, so if you are not comfortable with cursing, get the fuck over it and enjoy this damn book, thank you :)

~
Sunlight poured into your window, the light chirping of birds managing to stir you from your sleep. Peeking your eyes opened, you looked at the sun's low position in the sky.

"... OH GOD I HAD TO leave!!" You shouted in alarm as you stumbled out of bed and quickly got changed into the uniform. Your hands glided over the complicated belts like butter. "Well shit!! What a perfect day to be late!" You groaned to yourself as you literally slid out of your office and out the door. You ran down the hallway as fast as you could. On the way, you passed your assistant, Anaka.

"W-wait! Sergeant!!!" She called after you when you zoomed past her.

"Sorry Anaka!!! I have to go!!!" You yelled back to your blonde haired, blue-eyed friend. You quickly ran out to the stable and grabbed your horse. You quickly mounted her and rode out of the stables, leaving dust behind in your wake.

~
You arrived at the underground entrance in Wall Sina and dismounted your horse before running down the stairs like a madwoman. Down one of the streets you saw Erwin, Mike, and two other Corps members. Kneeling down on the ground were three people, who you assumed were the ones you had been assigned to catch.

'Levi, Farlan Church, and Isabel Magnolia.' You thought while calmly walking over to them. One of the soldiers saw you and immediately saluted.

"Sergeant Y/n!" She called out boldly. The other three saw you and saluted as well. You stopped next to Mike.

"Well, to be honest, I didn't expect you to catch them so fast. Either that, or I slept in way too late," you said awkwardly, scratching your head with a sheepish smile.

"Didn't you tell Anaka to wake you?" Mike asked. Your face dropped.

"Uh... kinda slipped my mind." You laughed lightly. Erwin sighed quietly.

"For a Sergeant, you're quite irresponsible at times," he said quietly.

"Tell that to Shadis," you replied flatly. You strode up to the three and stopped in front of them.

"Yo. I'm Sergeant Y/n L/n of the Survey Corps. And I'm assuming you three are the people we needed to catch?" You asked, looking between the three of them. The one who you knew as Farlan gawked at you.

"Sergeant? But you look so young," he said, looking you up and down. You shrugged.

"Because I am. I'm probably younger than you. I'm sixteen," you replied with a smug smile. "Alright, well since I just got here, hope you don't mind me asking a few questions to make up for it." You tried to hide your excitement.

"I'm assuming you used 3dmg, and if so, where did you get it? Or how did you learn it?" You asked. No one answered, which you can respect. Your eyes bounced between all three of them. "Hm..." You hummed as you walked in front of Levi.

"You're the one in charge, right? Where did you learn to fight?" You asked. Levi slowly looked up at you, scowling. His eyes gleamed with homicidal thoughts. You let out a whistle. "Feisty, aren't you?" You gestured to Mike. He then grabbed Levi's head and slammed it down into a puddle of dirty water. You sighed and squatted down in front of him.

"Come on, you're making this way too hard for not only us, but for you too," you whined lightly. You then sighed. "Alright, I'll asked once more, where did you learn to use maneuver gear?" Levi still stayed silent, glaring up at you.