Chapter 13: Dreams are Reality

(Rob's POV)

 I stepped down onto the doorsteps to hell. I found the castle easily and made my way to the throne room. I walked in and I saw the same man from my dream against the wall. Something hit me in head head as I heard guards bickering. Alexandria's voice silenced them as they were told to take us to the 'cage'.

 I heard voices as I opened my eyes to find myself in a dark room. When my eyes adjusted I saw cages and chains everywhere. I was chained down to the ground but I turned to see the man in a chair tied down. Alexandria was behind him.

 Everything in the dream happened again. Accept after she killed her father she walked up to me. She looked at me then ran the blade across my cheek slightly piercing the skin. The blood flowed delicately down my cheek as it mixed with my tears. My heart raced as she slid the knife down to my chest.

 Swiftly, she dug the blade into my leg. I screamed in pain as she started saying some words. I heard only a few as my world started turning black

 "Take him ........ bedroom." Was all I heard before I collapsed.

 I woke up on a bed with a throbbing pain in my leg. I looked to see a bandage and a lot of blood. Beside the bed was Alexandria looking at me evilly. I was startled but once she saw that I had awoken she grabbed the knife.

 "Take him down to the dungeon. I'll come down in a moment." She said to some guards. The guards took me by my arms and drug me down the stairs. When I turned back I saw she had a rope, a chain, and a small bag.

 The dungeon was dark and lit by only a few torches. The guards stopped at a small room with a bed. They strapped me into the bed then left locking the door behind them. Not to long after Alexandria came down. She set down the stuff then opened the small bag. She pulled out a container of what looked like alcohol. She then got a cotton ball and drenched it with the alcohol. Of course, I knew what was happening and it wasn't to long after I was screaming in pain as the alcohol burned at the wound.

 She picked the knife up and looked at it. There was a slight shimmer from a powder that was on it and that was all I remember seeing. She blindfolded me and said sorry before stabbing me in the gut and then she stabbed herself.

 I let the death consume me and the last word I heard was sorry as I died. There was no afterlife, there was no second chance. Just the end of an existence for two young people.

 It was many years later. That powder inside the two had found it's way to the soul. Satan and God were combined and the two worlds came to be one. Everyone lived forever thanks to Alexandria. She brought the world peace.