Chapter 4: Strength

(Alexandria's POV)

 I heard voices in my sleep. They were The Pack. Sitting upstairs in a circle speaking about me. How did I know this? They were speaking of why I was able to move and how the basement was warm. I woke up realizing the ground below me was burning hot but I wasn't sweating. The air was very light unlike how it was before. Someone walked down into the basement. Vikk walked up to the cage but while he walked to the cage ice covered the ground and walls around him. When he stepped up to the cage he set his hand on the metal bars but the bars burnt his hands.

 "What the hell? You're a demon!" Vikk yelled icing his hands.

 "If I'm a demon what are you? A god?" I shouted at him. I could feel the metal from the shackles melting off my wrists. I took the chance to attack him. I felt something power into my hands. I grabbed the iron bars sending waves of electricity through the bars. The house lights went out.  I backed up and fell onto the hard floor. The floor started turning icy. I felt myself shaking as coldness took over me. I saw Vikk set a hand over my head as I blacked out.

A few days later

 I woke up in a small dark room. There was no light at all. I heard someone behind a hard steel door talking to someone else. Both of them walked away. I looked to my wrists but there was nothing. I tried standing but that is when I realized a heavy duty rope was around my waist tied to the ground. My feet were bound too and tied to the ground so I was sitting with my feet under me. I looked around but all I saw was darkness. I tried seeing how big the room was. That is when I reached out to find the walls about 2 feet in either direction and the big door was about 4 feet away.

 The door opened and I saw Mitch walk in. He was probably the only one not scared of me. I noticed his eyes were green again and that my body became frozen already. "Young girl, you know what has been going on right? You nearly killed Vikk the other day. We can't trust you anymore. You have grown too strong." Mitch said easing over to me. "Mitch. You will one day learn that your power can never overcome mine." I said slowly. I felt something inside me stir. He looked at me as I felt my brain take control of Mitch's brain. I lead him out the door and he locked it. Then I left his brain and returned to mine.

(Mitch's POV)

What the hell was that? She must be a demon. She is growing stronger way to fast for her own good. I felt her eyes meet mine then the next moment she had control of my brain.

"Guys, something is up. That girl is a demon. She just took control of my brain and body with a single stare."

"WHAT" The entire pack yelled. I saw Lachlan's eyes turn yellow and the lights in the house started flickering. Vikk's eyes were going blue and the chair he was sitting in started icing. Preston's eyes were flickering and his hands were glowing. Jerome's eyes turned black and he started giving off a shadowy growl. I knew my eyes were going to their bright green. I finally looked at Rob. He was the special one. His eyes turn bright blue, he is the only one that can fight the demons and he started to float.

"Hrmm, I guess it's good we found her. I feel bad though making her suffer like this. I know what she is feeling." Rob finally spoke. His voice was calm but you could tell he was thinking.

"Let me at her Mitch! I'll tear her up!" Jerome growled. He was turning into his bacca form.

"I don't want to be near her." Lachlan and Vikk said in unison.

"I can agree with that." I said remembering the horror of her mind control.

"None of you should go to her. Remember you all have powers but you are not true gods. You are the descendants. If one of us was to go it would be me. I can survive and overtake her powers." Rob said rising a bit more and sending a wave over us all. I felt the power in my eyes drain and all the others went back to normal.

"Agreed. Rob, be careful. She learns quickly."

"I know, I have watched her for a while now. I knew what was going on." With that Rob walked downstairs.