Chapter 12: Love Is Pain

(Rob's POV)

I've been here for a month. Every day I think of Alexandria but my main question is if she loves me. I miss her so much. The walls of the castle were too white. The ground I walked on was to too soft. I was going insane.

I went into my room and sat there. I pulled the picture out of me and The Pack. We were at Minecon 2015 just before a signing. Now all of them hated me and I was hated among everyone. The world was so perfect it was scary.

I looked around the room that kept me away from society. I had been locked up in my room for days now. The Pack won't let me out and they guard the door all the time. I was filled with pain for love. I walked over to my desk and pulled a feather out of the ink and started writing a poem.

Pain
Written by Alexandria.

If only you knew,
How much you hurt me.
If only you knew,
The pain in my heart.

The sadness inside me,
The fire in my heart.
If only you knew,
How much I loved you.

Pain killed me,
Yet I walk alive.
If only you knew,
How much I cared for you.

Pain hated me,
Yet I fought back.
If only you new,
How much you hurt me.

Pain is harsh,
You hurt more.
Love will never live,
With pain.

 I set the feather back in the ink and took the paper. I put it in a small drawer beside my bed. I laid down on the bed then drifted off to sleep.

*** In Dream ***

 I heard voices as I opened my eyes. I was in a dark room but I could hear a slight gurgle of what would be lava. I heard cages and chains creak. My eyes adjusted to the light and I looked around. In cages there were angels that were captured. Their wings were crumpled and broken. Their clothes torn and dirty.

 I heard a noise from behind me and I turned to see someone else in the same cage. They were tied to a chair and behind them was Alexandria. Her eyes a sinister red and she had a knife.

 "D..d..daughter, please let me live." The man stuttered out.

 "Why should I? You were a disgust and a horror to my life." Alexandria said sliding the knife against his face.

 "P..p..ple." His voice was cut off as the blade slit his neck.

 "As for you Rob. You better come save me or this will happen to you." Alexandria said walking up to me. She placed the still bloody blade on my cheek.

*** Real Life ***

  I woke up shaking. I put my hand on my cheek and I felt something wet on it. I looked and saw blood on my hand. I instantly ran down the stairs of the castle and to the exit of heaven. With one breath I jumped down. Running down the long corridor where the heaven gates were I found the hot path to hell.

 I stepped down and drifted to the steps where I would see her again.