Chapter 5: Satan Vs. God

(Rob's POV)

I walked down the stairs into the corridor. I got to her door and slowly opened it. She had already broken through her ropes. In safety precautions I used my power to keep her bound against the wall. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"W..w..what are you?" She stuttered out. I could see her eyes were flaming and the shackles I made around her wrists turned to hard ice.

"I'm Rob. You probably know me. I know your a demon. You can't hurt me though. The semi-gods you were able to hurt. You are more than a demon. You are the new satan. I looked into it. My parents actually were the ones to kill your parents.

"Y..y..your parents. Killed mine?" Her head dipped down and I could see her body go limp. I let the ice dissipate into the air and she dropped to the ground. I sat behind the door and let it lock.

"Yes. My parents killed yours. My parents later passed on. That is why your powers and mine are much stronger. You are the new satan but I am the new god."

 "Interesting. So I rule the world of hell while you rule heaven? This is so stupid. You are too weak to rule heaven."

 "You mind repeating that?" I summoned the shackles back and made sure she wouldn't be able to do anything. "You will never be stronger. We gods are the supreme leaders." As I said that I threw a lightning rod fence between us. I backed out of the room.

 Shoot, she is strong. I won't be able to overpower her like that much longer.