Chapter 8: Nightmares

~Repeat of Last Bit~

 I heard footsteps coming down the staircase. I turned around in horror to see my worst enemy.

Robert Latsky.

~Story, end of flashforward~

(Alexandria's POV)

 I woke up shaking. I screamed for Rob but I forgot I was trapped in this small cell from all humanity. Rob. I missed him. But why? He was god. I was satan. Two opposite people.

 "Rob, Where are you?" I started crying. I heard something open and someone sit next to me.

 "It's okay. I know your scared. We will get through this." Rob gently said pushing the hair out of my eyes.

(Rob's POV)

  I felt a tremor and walked downstairs. I went and sat in the small room. Alexandria was curled up on the floor but it looked like she was having a bad dream. I just sat there and waited for her to wake up.

 She suddenly screamed my name. I stayed quiet and waited to see what would happen. "Rob, Where are you?" I heard her cry out. I slid over and sat next to her. She looked so alone. So desolate.

 "It's okay. I know your scared. We will get through this." I gently pushed the hair that was in her eyes out to the side. Her eyes were a bright blue. She was so pretty.

 "Rob, why does it have to be like this?" I was shocked. Why was it like this? I loved her but she was satan. How can I love her?

 "I.. I don't know." I leaned in and kissed her cheek. She hugged me and then started crying. I sat there just accepting her hug.

~1 hour later~

 I woke up with Alexandria in my arms. Was this forbidden? How would I explain this. I stood gently placing Alexandria on the floor.

 I walked back upstairs and went strait to my room. I sat at my computer and stared at the screen.

Just stared at the white screen...

Just stared...

Just...

Stared...