My day starts very badly

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

SMACK.

Groggily opening my eyes I look at my alarm clock with disgust. I frigging hate the sound that it makes. I could install it to play my favorite music, but then I would learn to hate the sound of that. So we are going with the beep of hell. I roll on to my back sighing happily when I hear my spine popping. I lay there a few minutes until I start to feel more alive and then push myself of my bed. I walk up to my mirror and grimace. Not because I look bad, -I actually look surprisingly good- but because I always do that. My brown curly hair not frizzy, my skin kinda clear and the circles under my eyes from last nights work don't stand out so much.

I walk into my kitchen and start making myself breakfast. Looking out of the window I see the sun rise over the sea and color the world in soft morning color. Yes, that's what I have named them. The sun is my only companion at mornings and I might kinda talk to it sometimes. At least I do talk to EVA, my AI . Well you can't blame me for talking to a computer, witch sadly is disabled at the moment for repairs. So while I'm sipping my morning coffee I get a great idea. I'm going to get a dog. Yeah, not a little puppy, because I don't have the time to train it but maybe one from dog rescue. It will have to be fine with being alone most of the day. No. No, I can't leave a poor animal alone all day. Maybe I can take it to work with me.

I snort out loud. Fury would never allow me to take a dog to work. Finishing my coffee I decide to think of this later and go to get my self ready for work. I put on my official SHIELD work suit, baggy mechanics pants and a tight top with the SHIELD logo. I strap on my mechanics belt that has a gun holster, tuck a knife in to one of my military boots and tie my curly hair in a ponytail. Or, at least I try to. Three broken hairbands and a little bit of makeup later I am ready to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at SHIELDS official base a little early. About five seconds after I enter through the doors I can see somebody walking towards me through the buzzing crowd. Great. A short round man stops before me and wipes the sweat of his brow. "Agent Watson?" the man says and looks at me with hopeful eyes. "Yes?" I answer pushing my annoyance down. No need to be rude just because I'm irritated at... well nothing really. He lets out a relived sigh. "Director Fury has commanded you to get to the Helicarrier as soon as possible. There is a jet waiting. " I smile politely at him, though internally I'm cussing very inappropriately. "Thank you" I reply shortly and start heading towards the flight deck. Oh, curse Fury and his way of ruining my Fridays.

Halfway there I stop in my tracks. Blast it I forgot my work tablet. Spinning around I start sprinting towards the labs. Other agents make way for me as I run through the halls. It gets me in a little bit better mood. I get to the lab and almost run into agents Fitz and Simmons. "Sorry!" I shout over my shoulder as I keep on going. I get to my work table and pick up my tablet that is lying on the table. Huffing I turn around to start my race back to the flight deck. I just had to decide to leave my other tablet at home just the day I would need it as it's no use at all other days. "Good luck!" Simmons shouts as I run past her again. "Thanks!" I answer. I have been working with Fitz and Simmons for a month now, it's our lab where Jemma is really the leader. I don't mind though, and neither does Fitz so were good.

Ten minutes later I get to the flight deck at last. I find my jet and immediately start apologizing for being so late. The pilot weaves it of and start the engine as I strap myself to a seat. "There is a file on the seat that you should read" the pilot says. "Thanks" I answer. Picking up the file I read the two words printed on the front that makes mo blood run cold.

Avengers initiative.

~~*~~

Hiii. So this is my first fanfic ever so don't throw a rotten tomato at me okay? I know this chapter is short but I'll make the next one longer I promise.If you spot a spelling mistake feel free to leave a comment but please be nice, no mean things allowed. Otherwise thanks for reading and if you want you can;

Comment

Vote

And follow! :)

Have a magical day