Deep Talks

Chapter 24 : Rose's pov
"Rose rose wake up" I feel someone shake me I opened my eyes finding David "oh good morning" I said rubbing my eyes "morning? It's 3 pm girl" he giggled fixing his tie, last night i told him my story and we make a deal to be friends "let's go" he said "what?" "You are coming with me" "where?" "Stop asking and move" I wear my heels and followed him to his car, "tell me where are we going?" I asked for the 182726 million time "GOOOD rose just wait we arrived" he whined. We parked Infront a big house and he opened the door for me "cmon" I hold him hand and we walk inside "mom, dad hello is anybody here" he said and cute little girl run downstairs to him "daddy welcome back" she said hugging his leg and he kissed her cheek "Rose this is Sara my daughter" he said "oh hey cutie" I said and she smiled widely "yeah David what do you want?" Blonde woman said bet she is his mother "mom meet rose my Friend" "oh hey sweetie I'm Maria" she said hugging me "hey aunt" I said polite "aunt?? David tell her the rules I have work" she left us and we walk upstairs "rules?" I asked him "yup you can't call mom aunt only Maria" he said and I giggled "David finally I'm drowning between work I need you" a brownish man in his middle 30 said "ahem dad meet my friend..." His dad cut him off "hola" "hola" I said back "wait you know each other?" David asked "no but I know Latinas" his dad rolled his eyes and I giggled "I'm junior and you are?" "Rose" we shake hands "okay dad I'll show h..." "No David you will work I'll show her around" "UGHHH" I heard David and laughed "so how old are you rose?" Junior asked "I'm 16" "39 unfortunately" "no way I thought you are 32 or 33" I gasped and he laughed making some coffee "I know right but don't tell that to anyone I have fans" he whispered and I laugh, we drink coffee and talk about my dream, my childhood I've never have deep conversations with my dad like this.