God

Chapter 15 : Rose's pov
I take one more look at myself ugh I look ugly, no shit Sherlock I'm always ugly, it's so classy actually it's not but for me yup Cuse I hate dresses I wear so much Bracelets so I can hide my scars thanks god that this dress hide my thighs scars, I heard a car horn I look out and find Luis's car, I take my little white purse and run down stairs I hopped in and Luis immediately hugged me "damn it feels like ages" he said "hahaha I know right" I said hugging back, he pull away and smiled at me and I smile back, he is wearing a black jeans with button up gray shirt and his black hair perfectly gelled to the back "why so classy?" I pointed "ummm just wanna new look" he said and I nodded, he parked Infront a fancy restaurant, he get out and I followed him, he hold my hand and lead me somewhere "Luis I thought it's a party?" I asked "just wait" he said, we walk to the back, there is a big swimming pool with red flowers and balloons on the surface, small round table for two and candles, I look shocked at him and he just smiled "shall we sit?" He asked and I nodded still surprised, I sit and he sit Infront of me "okay I'm sorry i didn't tell you before but Rose I'm Inlove with you and I was so scared Cuse I don't want to lose my bestest friend but Amber Encouraged me" he said awkwardly "wow Luis T.....WHAT AMBER KNOWS" I yelled and he laughed "GOSH THAT BITCH" I said and he laughed more "hahahah she helped me to plan all this anyway do you like me back?" He asked with hopeful eyes "Yup I've alway had feelings for you" I said and he smiled showing his perfect white teeth, we had dinner and talk about random things, the music of my favorite song started "would you dance with me my lady?" He asked and I accepted his hand, we slow down on Love me like you do by Justin Bieber, he whispered the lyrics to my ear and I rest my head on his shoulder smiling "I love you" he said kissing me, YES NOW I KNOW WHAT FIRWORKS IN STOMACH FEELS, I pull away "I love you too" and I kissed back "I'll never leave you" he said "Promise?" "Forever and always" he said and I hugged him so tight "Babe I need my bones" he said breathlessly and I pull away laughing, i was so sleepy so I fall asleep at the car while he is driving home finally something good in my life.