Prom

Chapter 12 : Rose's pov
"Roro wake up baby we have school" Cara said and I get up tiredly "ugh I hate school" I whined and she giggled and complete her make up, I did my morning routine "Let's wear matching outfits" she said and I agreed.
~At School
"OMG I'm sooo excited for the prom party" Cara said "Me too, you are going right Curly?" Luis asked while we are at the lunch break "nope I'm not" "ARE U KIDDING ME?" They both said "no Cuse who would go with someone like this" I said pointing at myself "Me" Luis said smiling "Thanks Luisy but really you go and have fun I don't want to" I said smiling back "but they will choose king and queen of the school" Cara said "so what?" I said taking a sip of my orange Juice "it may be you" Luis said and I giggled.
~After school
I was at my room doing my home work when Cara call me "ROSE RORO BESTIE SIS" "CARA COCO WHAT?" "YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT GARY FREAKING MATTY ASKED ME TO THE PROM" "OMFG LUCKY ASS" "GURL I NEED SHOPPING IM GONNA PICK YOU UP" "OKAY IM WAITING" we hung up and I giggle Gary Matty is the hottie guy well he is from Peter's Squad so yeah he HAS to be hot.
Cara's pov
"Are you sure coco?" Luis asked me over the phone "I'm 1000000% sure Luis just ask her out you don't know what's her feelings maybe she likes you back" "ugh I don't know" "look I'm going to the mall with her now and I'll asked her about you okay?" "Okay thanks coco" "anytime bro" I hung up, and my driver parked Infront Rose's house, I texted her and she come out after 3 min wearing black ripped jeans with black crop top an peace sign on it, black Vans and her natural curly hair typical rose "hey" she said sitting next me "girl your name should be Rose Black not Rose Nase" I said and she smiled, we arrived to the mall and my journey for the best dress started "Rose?" "Yeah" "what do you think of Luis?" "What do you mean?" "I mean as a boyfriend" "huh?" She asked confused "like if Luis want to be your boyfriend" "Hahahah what are you talking about Luisy and I love each other like best friends nothing more but as a boyfriend he will be a great one just like Heros at the movies the one who take you out every now and then know all you favorite movies and food" "yeah right" I smiled and texted Luis (BENGO😏).