First night

Chapter 17 : Rose's pov
I was siting at the tub which is full of my blood when my mom knocked The door "yes?" I said tiredly "your clothes on the bed you first night at job is after an hour get ready" she said and I can hear my room door slammed, I feel like I can't cry anymore, I cleaned the tub and I texted Luis that I need to study tonight, I feel bad about lying to him but I can't just say hey babe I'm a stripper, I washed my ugly face, I wear the mini lace black short with push up also black bra that barely hide my breasts, I hide my scars with foundation, I left my hair in curls, I put some red lipstick and eyeliner, I wear red high heels "so slutty" I whispered to myself, I look at my phone it's already 1:03 am, I wear a long fur jacket to hide my body and walk outside there is a black car waiting for me, I get in and he drive me to the club without talking "ROSE sweetie get ready and make them drool" Wendy said and I just ignored her, I walk to the changing rooms, I take my jackets off, and wait for my turn "Rose your turn" a cute blonde girl around my age said, I nodded and followed her, before I come in "Naughty Girl By Beyoncé" played I walk in and heard whistles with dirty words, I ignored them and dance on the poll, I swayed my hips to the rhythm I'm not even in this world, when it finished some guys throws dollars on me and I run inside to stop watching myself as a cheap slut "Great job rose" Wendy clapped and I stay silent "guess what the richest men in the whole country asked for one night with you but I told them you are not ready" she said "thank you" I replied at least I won't lose my virginity "Oh and I made a name for you its BabyDoll enjoy" she winked and walk out, I wore my long jacket quickly and walk outside waiting for the black car "Heeeey you are the babydoll right?" A drunk guy said getting closer, I walk back but hit a hard chest I look up and find another guy, his cold hands grabbed my ass under the jacket "nice one babydoll" he said smirking, I tried to push him but he was so strong "let's have three some sexy" the other guy whispered "FUCK YOU BOTH LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed and they actually left me wow, I look back and found the driver, who opened the door to me and I get in, I rest my head to the window and stare outside great life can't get any better right?