Another Friend

Chapter 13 : Rose's pov
Today is prom so everyone is so excited about it except me, "Cmon girl you need to cheer up" Cara said "leave me alone coco why would I cheer up for something silly" I said walking with her through corridor "As you want I'm going to spend some time with Gary" "okay" we separate, I walk to my locker and find a cute girl she have short black hair,white skin and big black eyes taking her books out but I've never seen her before "hey" I said and she smiled shyly "Are you new here?" "No but I'm year older" "oooh Btw I'm Rose" "Amber" we shake hands smiling "If you are free we can have lunch together" I said and she accepted, we sit together and she eat silently Cara is still with her Prince Charming "so Amber are you going to prom tonight?" I asked "no actually I'm not" "FINALLY someone like Me" I said and she giggled "how about you come to my house tonight so we can spent the night together since we are both single?" I asked "yeah sure I'll be there at 9" "okay" we said goodbyes and continue our classes.
~At Home
"Hahaha okay coco have fun" I said and hung up Cara was fangirling over the phone since hours, I'm waiting for Amber to arrive thanks god that my parents aren't home, My phone buzzed it's a text from Luis "I'm outside", I opened the door and find him wearing a beautiful suit "Luisy why you aren't at the prom yet" I asked "I'm going but I need to do something first" He said and I nodded he stared at me for a min then he pull me closer, and his lips touched mine he kissed me and walk away quickly, I stay still shocked thinking about what just happened "Rose" I heard Amber voice cutting my thoughts "oh Amber hey cmon in" I said and we walk inside, I make some tea and we sit watching tv " So tell me about your self" I said "well I'm 17, I love music and movies, I'm good at writing and I love biology I want to be a biologist" "Oh that's cool I'm 16, I love music and movies also, I'm good at writing and singing and I want to study press" "Good" "btw do you have a boyfriend?" "No my ex cheated on me wau?" "Ops I'm sorry and no I don't have" We watched tv and suddenly Justin Bieber Appears on the big screen "JUSTIN" we say at the same time "OMG YOU LOVE JUSTIN?" She asked happily "IM HIS BELIEBER SINCE 2009" we laugh and fangirl over Justin.