Im Nothing...

Chapter 2 : Rose's pov
"Good morning Rose" Peter said smirking and I feel like I'm melting and I look around and Luis was looking for his books at his locker which is five lockers away from mine "g...good morning p..Peter" I said look at the ground "umm Rose will you go on a date with me?" He said rubbing his neck OMFG DID PETER JUST ASKED ME TO GO ON DATE WITH HIM I stood like a statue in front him "I...I.." I said nervously but smiling wide then he burst out laughing with his friends "aww poor her she really thought THE Peter will ask her out" Julia said laughing and high five with her Peter "stupid nerd" he said smirking I feel a tear come out from my eye so I run to bathroom ignoring Luis calling my name.
Luis's pov
"ROSE WAIT ROSE" I yelled but she didn't turn around "WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM DUDE!" I screamed at Peter "cmon Luis we are teammates you can be from our squad better than the boring bitch" he said " she is not a bitch she is my best friend" I hissed angrily and walk Away after 15 min Rose finally come out I don't care about my fucking lessons I want to be with her I take her outside to the sports hall "Rose look at me" I said holding her chin up "you are not stupid nerd okay? You're amazing and perfect" I said "I'm n...not Perfect" she said crying again "you are to me" I said hugging her and she cried in chest I look at her sleeves and it's all Red? "Rose you are cutting again?" I said upset and she nodded I pull up her sleeves "JESUS" I said surprised like I've seen her arms before but not that much of scars "Rose cmon you are the only who told me to never give up and follow my dreams why you are doing it again?" "Luis I'm nothing" she said look at my eyes "You are MY everything who will be screaming my name at stadium while I'm playing with USA national team if you are not here?" I said talking about my dream and she smiled weakly "I love you Luisy" she said hugging my neck "I love you more Rosy now let's go to Art class" I said carrying her bridal style and she giggled.