I Let Her Down

Chapter 7 : Luis's pov
I was so sweaty to sleep when she started to move and shake "No p...please no leave her alone PLEASE" she start crying "Rose Rose babe wake up" she opened her red eyes and hugged me tight "I...I let her down l..Luis I'm a horrible s..ister" she said crying more "No you are not babe" I said rubbing her hair then we lie back again and she cuddled my chest now I can sleep.
Rose's pov
When I make sure that Luis fall asleep I slowly walk to his bathroom find one of he shave razors I break it and take the razor I sit at the tub and cut my right hand Again and again till I feel like I don't have a blood anymore I rest my head in the wall and cry silently "why her god? Why her and not me?" After an hour at this situation I get up and put a big bathroom paper around my cut hand so the blood won't be seen, I throw the razor in the rubbish bin and turn on the water to clean the blood at the tub I walk out "baby are you okay?" Luis ask rubbing his eyes "yeah go back to sleep" thanks god the lights are off so he didn't saw my hand I cuddle with him and fall asleep I don't know why I feel so comfortable around him more than just best friends ! No no rose shake it off.
~Next Morning
I wake up before Luis and walk to the bathroom I take it off and it was soaking blood of course, I wash my face and brush my teeth yeah I left my toothbrush at his house for sudden sleep overs
"Good morning" I said and he smiled at me "Good morning curly how do you feel?" He asked hugging me "I'm great but I don't want to go to school" I said hugging back "okay as you want babe I'll go and I'll be back soon" he pecked my cheek and I nodded.