dont leave

Chapter 5 : Rose's pov
I couldn't sleep all night so I decided to take a hot shower I walk to my bathroom I strip all my clothes and look at the mirror I see my hands, stomach and thighs full of scars "Bitch-Slut-whore-wrothless-ugly-freak-nerd-go and kill your self" all this words I have heard every day came to my mind I couldn't take it anymore I hold my big razor and start to cut my hands roughly and crying silently after two min I felt like I can't stand anymore I fall and my back hit the bath tub I didn't feel the pain Cuse my left hand was already a mess the blood start to come out non stop while tears on my cheeks still coming "OMG ROSE" Cara yelled and sit next to me "R...rose why?" She said crying and holding my hand I smiled at her and everything went black.
Luis's pov
I was sleeping when my phone rang damn it's 3 am I look and its Rose "Rose?" I asked "Luis p..please h..help s..she passed o...out after cutting" I heard Cara crying "Holy shit call emergency I'm coming" I hung up and run to my closet I put the first shirt and jeans I saw and run to the hospital near her house "Rose Maidyan" I said breathing heavily To the nurse before she can answer the doctors stormed Inside Cara and I waited outside after half an hour the doctor come out "You are Rose's family?" He asked "yes is she okay?" Cara asked "God saved her at the last min she have a severe Depression like only who haven't any self confidence nor Reason to be alive cut this deep and rough you should stay by her side guys or you will l..." "Don't say it we understand" I said and stormed inside her room she is sleeping peacefully "ugh I can't believe it" Cara said "believe what?" I asked "she seem so strong" Cara said sadly "L..Luis" I hear Rose whispering "Baby I'm here" I said holding her hand "Don't leave" she said smiling a bit while a tear went down her cheek "I won't babe I won't" I said kissing her hand and wiped the tear "damn you sacred me as hell" Cara said hugging Rose "I'm sorry that you already know the shitty side of me" Rose said "don't say that rosy I know you have reasons" Cara said smiling and Rose smile back "when can I go home?" rose asked "Now I asked the doctor" Cara said "okay" "But you staying at MY home understood?" I said to rose and she nodded.