Imposters

Luna's Perspective
I was met by just the person I was looking for. Bellatrix Lestrange. "Lovegood!?! What are you doing here?You betrayed us and now you stand on our doorstep!?!?" She flew curses at me, but I was able to dodge them. At last, I put my hands up and dropped to my knees. She stopped and cackled. "Well if your this determined maybe we can find a place for you in our dungeons. It's where you belong, after all."

I looked up into her eyes. "I want to serve the dark lord." Bellatrix sighed. "You understand how you must prove yourself. You have 24 hours." I gave a quick affirmative nod. Luckily I had already completed this task knowing it would be assigned to me.

Draco's Perspective

"Hermione!" I yelled. A hufflepuff caught her but was quick to lay her down and back away so I could get to her. I knelt down beside her and grabbed her hand. McGonagall scurried over to Hermione and felt for a pulse. "She's alive," she breathed with a sigh of relief.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked. No one responded. They were all just as clueless as me. Professor Mcgonagall looked emotionless. She looked strangely like.... No it couldn't be. I disregarded this thought. Back to Hermione, what had happened?

I noticed a spilled drink she'd had in her hand earlier. I picked up a cup and there were a few drops left. I performed a quick few spells and confirmed that someone had poisoned her drink. "She needs to go to the hospital wing." I dropped the cup and swept Hermione up in my arms. Who would do this to her? She was so weak and vulnerable at that moment that Draco made a promise to himself. I will do anything for her. At any cost. "I love you," he whispered in her ear as I began the walk to the hospital wing.

Harry's Perspective

What was going on? What happened to Hermione? "Ow" I put my hand to my forehead in agony. My scar felt like it was burning. Don't let it get to you, Harry. Don't let it in. Finally he succumbed to it. Images flashed through his mind as a voice spoke through his head.

"Ah, Harry, did you really think it was over? That I wouldn't prevail? I will win this war. And you are too weak to try and stop me."

I was broke out of my trance by Ginny. "Harry what happened? Are you okay?" "He has them. All of them. We need to go." I was rambling about the images I had seen. Ginny looked worried. "Who? Where?" "Go get Cho, and Blaise. Meet me at the hospital wing."

I ran as quick as I could. Voldemort had them. All the professors. We're surrounded by fakes.

Cho's Perspective

"Blaise, did you see what happened to Hermione?" "Just that she fell off the stage." They watched Draco carry her out. "Should we follow him?" I asked. He needed comfort. "I know him, he needs to be alone right now." I nodded.

Ginny ran over with a hurried expression. "Come with me, Harry has something important to tell us." I looked at Blaise, and he shared my confused look. "What's it about?" Blaise asked. "Just come with me!" She ran off from the crowd and we did our best to keep up with her. She led us to the hospital wing and  we met Draco and Harry there on either side of Hermione. "Sit down," Harry said. We pulled up chairs and looked at Harry to hear what he had to say.

"I don't think that's Madame Pomfrey," Harry said. "Harry what are you talking about, that's her," Ginny interrupted worriedly. "Let me prove my point, then." Harry pulled out his wand and yelled, "Stupefy!" The plump little lady fell straight over. I gasped, "Harry she works here! What were you thinking?!?!?!" Harry calmly walked over to her and cast a revealing charm. Before them now lay none other than Antonin Dolohov, a deatheater. We all gasped. "Voldemort has all the real ones. We're surrounded by imposters."