The Marriage Prep Class

A/N
So just so you know I'm skipping a day. It's Thursday in my story.
Ginny's Perspective

I awoke lying in Harry's arms. Slowly i squirmed out of his grasp, careful not to wake him, and headed for the bathroom to wash up.

I was in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal alone. I thought of my friends, Luna, Hermione, and Pansy. I considered her a friend now after having our conversation about Ron. I hadn't spoken to Luna or Hermione since we were sorted with our partners. I wonder if Hermione and Malfoy are okay. Pansy says that Malfoy wants to befriend Hermione, but I don't know how she knows that. Luna doesn't seem to care who she's with. She has just been her usual cheery self. I get the feeling that Nott wants Voldemort back. He just seems so angry all the time, like he knows someone will shed blood soon and he's happy about it. I get the chills when he walks in a room, like he's plotting everyone's death.

Once finished with my cereal, I set it in the sink and go back into the red quarter. I sit down and am bored quickly. I didn't sign up for many classes. Today all I have is charms, and then the marriage prep class. I hope the class goes well. I mean, Harry and I have been dating forever, and we planned to get married and have children together eventually, just, not so soon. I sighed and began to get ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry and I were walking together down one of the many candlelit corridors. We entered the transfiguration classroom which was being used for the marriage prep class. The seats were set up two chairs per table.i took a seat at one and Harry joined me. Slowly the the room was filled. Malfoy and Hermione were acting a little odd, same with Pansy and Ron.

Both couples seemed to be at peace with each other. Malfoy and Hermione weren't looking at each other with pure hatred, but an understanding. Ron and Pansy were holding hands under the desk and smiling at each other. Ron leaned over and gave her a small peck on the cheek. She blushed and laughed quietly.

Wait! What just happened?!?!?! Am I going crazy? I blink and look over at Harry. His attention is at Hermione and Malfoy. They are looking down awkwardly and kept fidgeting. It made sense, after all, everyone was staring at them. I elbowed Harry and pointed to Pansy and Ron. "I think I'm going crazy," I say. "Ron just kissed Pansy. And she blushed! She actually blushed!" I whisper to Harry.

His eyes go, if possible, wider than mine. "You're joking," he breathed. I shake my head and continue to stare. It's now their  turn to look at their hands while everyone stares.  I glance behind me and see Theo with his feet on the desk. Luna was next to him looking  like she was in a regular class sitting next to a regular peer. I rolled my eyes at her calmness and looked over to Theo. his gaze up ahead seemed to be even colder than before, but with a hint of softness. Luna must have said something to him.

A few minutes later Professor McGonagall came into the classroom and looked at all of us. "I know that some of you may be... Unhappy with who you are placed with, but I hope you will be able to make the best of it." She said. She glanced around at all of us and decided to continue. "Today we will start off simple. Future jobs, homes, amount of children, etcetera. You are to each fill out the sheet in front of you, trade with your partner, and discuss answers. There is a sheet on my desk to fill out with your final decisions once you have completed step one. It should be turned in by next week," she said.

I looked down at my desk and read the questions to myself.

After School, what do you wish to work as?
Would you like to live in a muggle or wizard community?
How many children do you want to have?

The questions went further into detail as I read down the page. I'd better get started, I thought to myself. And I began to drag my quill along the parchment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's Perspective

I glanced over at Granger who had already started writing. I looked at question #1: after school, what do you wish to work as? After consideration, I wrote , healer. Next question. Would you like to live in a muggle or wizard community? Wizard, I wrote on the blank line. How many children do you want to have? I thought for a moment, and wrote, two. I continued writing answers as the questions became trickier and trickier.

After a few minutes of thinking, writing, thinking, writing, I finished filling out the paper. A few seconds later Granger looked up from her work and said quietly, "Ok, I'm done." I nodded and we exchanged papers. I read through her answers.

1. Healer
2. Wizard
3. Two

I looked at every question and saw that, for the most part, we agreed on everything. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. Who knew we could've agreed on so many things? For the first time I noticed that she was quite beautiful. Her once bushy hair was now tamed and fell in waves down her back. Her dark brown eyes looked soft but still knowing. Her skin color was creamy, looking amazing next to her brown hair and eyes. I tried to shake these thoughts out of my head but they were already there.

"I didn't know you wanted to be a healer," she said, braking me out of my trance. I shrugged and said, "I tried to tell my father in third year but he wouldn't hear any of it. I guess, now, I just want to mend all the lives he's shattered," I said, looking down at my shoes. I could feel her gaze soften. "It's not your fault, really." She finally said. "What's not? Shouldn't I just be rotting in Azkaban?" I said. Tears threatened to come but I held them back. "Draco, you've done nothing. It was all your father. And I forgive you for everything wrong you've done to me." "I didn't apologize," I said. "Well it sounded like an apology to me," she said and quietly laughed.

"Do you think my father is here for, well, dark business?" I asked Granger. Her face went serious and she said, "Anything is possible. But who knows, if you can change, maybe your father can too," she said. "Thankyou. For making me feel better. Hermione" I said. She smiled. "You're welcome, Draco."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's Perspective

Ginny and I agreed for the most part. She wanted to become a professional quidditch player once our kids were in school. I wanted to be auror. We both wanted to live in a wizard community. I wanted three kids and she wanted two. We eventually decided on 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theo's Perspective

Luna Lovegood and I agreed on mostly everything. She wanted to take after her father and write the Quibbler and I wanted to work as a photographer for the daily prophet. We both wanted to live In a wizard community, and we only wanted one child. Luna is actually quite pretty with her long blonde hair and pale skin. Ughh, you can't say that, you're supposed to despise her.

This morning, while I was brushing my teeth she said to me, "So, are the death eaters using you to get inside information to help with the plan for Voldemort to rise again?" She asked as if it were just a regular question. "How do you know we're trying to bring the dark lord back?" I asked. Ughh, I just told her about the plan. It was supposed to be secret. "It was pretty obvious," she said. "Well they're not. They have everything they need, except for one little thing, but don't think I'll tell you what that is," I told her. She shrugged and said, "I've already got you to say this much so far," and she skipped away, leaving me confused.

The plan was put in place a month ago. It had been pretty easy to get what they needed. Voldemort was already alive again, waiting for the perfect time to come out and strike. Everything could fall into place, they just needed me to gain the Gryffindor's trust and lead them straight into Voldemort's hands. First I would start by being extra kind to that Mudblood Granger, then everyone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn! Hope you guys like it. I know it's not the best, but it'll do. I think I'm going to start updating on a schedule. Sunday's and Thursday's. I might post more than that, but there will always be one on those two days starting this Sunday.
PhoenixFeather146