Will You Be My Girlfriend?

A/N
Shout out to @girlwholived-kitkat
Thank you for reading and voting!!!
PhoenixFeather146

Draco's Perspective

Last night after the marriage prep class, Blaise invited me to come to his and Cho's room to talk. Cho had gone to Hermione and my's room. After opening some fire whiskey, Blaise had asked me if Hermione had anything in common with me. (Memory in italics)

"Actually, we put the same answers on everything except for godparents. She even wants to be a healer, too!" I said. "Really? Cho and I barely agreed on anything. I just told her to fill out McGonagall's chart with her own answers," Blaise said. "It's as if you don't even care about you future," I spoke in a fake sad voice, shaking my head back and forth. "I don't as long as Cho and I get time in the bed every once in a while," Blaise shrugged. I gagged at the thought of him in bed with Cho. "How many kids did she want?" I asked curiously. "4. But I honestly don't care cause I won't be the one pushing them out," he said casually. I rolled my eyes and looked around his bedroom. It looked like mine, but with blue replacing all the red. "Do you think you'll be asking Granger out soon?" He asked. "Well, she is beautiful and kind. I'm just not sure what she'd say. After all, I've been horrible to her her whole life. Plus, I'm not even sure if I'm ready." I answered truthfully. "Just make it romantic," he said. I nodded, although I had no clue what to do.

The memory faded away and my mind returned to where I was sitting in the shared common room eating toast. I thought about how to ask out Hermione. I mean, we were still just barely friends. I just don't know if she sees me this way yet. Sitting there, I had a wonderful idea. I was going to ask out Hermione Jean Granger. And it would be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cho's Perspective

Last night I had gone over to Hermione's to chat and drink fire whiskey. I learned how she felt for Malfoy. I think they'll make a great couple.

"So, what do you think of Malfoy?" I asked. "He is cute," she said. "I mean, for the first time ever I noticed how his angular chin looks amazing. I just wish he would stop gelling his hair back, but I love his hair color. And don't get me started on those beautiful eyes. They're a wonderful grey-blue and complete his look." She said. "Full in detail. You must spend a lot of time staring at him," I joked. Hermione blushed and said, "No, I just pay attention to details." I laughed and said, "So, has he really changed?" I asked. She considered this. "I think he has. He hasn't once called me a mudblood. And when he says something rude I can see a glimpse of regret in his eyes," she said. "How does he feel about you?" I asked. "I'm really not sure, Cho. We don't talk much."

The memory faded away. Yes. Hermione was definitely in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hermione's Perspective

I was on my way to the library to study when I bumped into Draco. "I'm sorry, Hemione!" He said, bending down to pick up my book. "It's ok, I wasn't looking where I was going either," I said. He handed me my books. "I'm assuming you're headed to the library," he said. I nodded and continued to walk.

I arrived at the library door and stepped in quietly. I walked over to my usual spot and found Draco sitting next to it. "How did you? ....... Nevermind," I said. How had he gotten here if he was going the other direction? "Follow me," he said, taking my hand. I didn't object as he brought me behind a bookcase. He took outa silvery cloak and put it over his head, holding out the other end for me. "How'd you get that?" I asked. I was confused. Very confused. "Borrowed it from Potter," he said. I stepped under and he started walking towards the restricted section. "Alohomara" he said. The lock disappeared and we opened the door to step inside.

"Muffliato" he said, flicking his wand. He took off the cloak and smiled. "I Bet you wish you know I'm doing," he said. I nodded my head eagerly, causing him to laugh. He turned a corner and I followed. I gasped at what I saw. Candles floated everywhere and a picnic was set up on the floor. "In the library?" I asked. "I thought you liked the library," he said. "I mean, we can move it somewhere else if you'd like," he mumbled. "No. It's perfect I said," giving him a hug. He hugged back, and it felt good to be in his strong arms.

We pulled back. "Hermione, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I looked in his beautiful grey-blue eyes and whispered, "yes." He smiled and held out his hand. I took it and he led me to the picnic blanket. We sat down and he said, "I believe this can qualify as our first date, then?" I nodded and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the meal we had both opened up to each other. I told Draco about obliviating my parents and all of the adventures Ron, Harry, and I had gone on. he told me about everything surrounding his dark mark. Apparently his father imperio'd him so he couldn't move. Voldemort gave him the mark and made him murder a female muggle to prove himself or Voldemort would kill his mum. At this part he started crying and I comforted him. He also told me that his mark burned when he was around dark magic.

Now we were finishing eating and sharing favorite things. "Favorite color?" He asked "caramel brown" I said. "And you?" "Slytherin green" he said. "Favorite animal?" I asked. "Serpent" he said. "Mine is the lion" I said.

He looked at his watch. "We'd better get going. You'll be late for Arithmancy." Draco said. "That means we've been here for nearly 3 hours!" I gasped. He chuckled. "It appears so," he said. "How am I going to get all my homework done!?" I asked. "It'll be fine," he comforted me. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I felt tingles all through my body. He helped me up and we left the library together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theo's Perspective

I was siting in my corner of the shared common room doing my homework when I saw The mudblood and Draco come in. They were holding hands. I pretended to be happy to see them for my job from the dark lord. "Hermione, Draco. I see you've gotten together," I said. Hermione smiled. "He asked me in the library," she said, glancing at Draco out of the corner of her eye. "The library?" I asked. "You're supposed to choose a romantic place," I rolled my eyes. "I do love the library," she said. "Talk. To you later!" Said Hermione cheerfully. She pulled Draco after her and up the stairs.

I went back to my work. The plan was going well. The mudblood already trusted me. And when the weasel and that stupid Potter see that she trusts me, they'll follow. But Luna, well..... Luna scares me. She's onto the plan. She's right, she was able to get information out of me. And she'll probably be able to get more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's Perspective

Hermione pulled me into our room and closed the door. She let go of my hand and sat down on the bed. I sat down next to her and she leaned her head back on my chest. "Hermione, can you promise me something?" I asked. "Anything" she said. "Don't listen to anything Theo says," she looked at me confusedly. "Why? He's so friendly," she said. "His family is still loyal to Voldemort," I said. She just rolled her eyes. "And Voldemort is dead. Theo isn't that kind of person," she said. "Please," I said. I wanted her to stay safe. "Ok, but I don't want to seem rude when I talk to him," she said. I nodded.

"We should probably get started on our homework," I said. She moved over to her bag and took out her assignments from that day. She sat back down on the bed and began to work. I joined her a few minutes later. Things were great. That is until Hermione asked me to sit at the Gryffindor table with her. I was dreading tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! If u didn't read my author's note it was about Blaise and Cho. I love constructive criticism so plz tell me what u liked or didn't like about this chapter! Thank you!
PhoenixFeather146