HeCalledYouAMudblood....

Ron's Perspective

"DRACO MALFOY!?!?!?!" I screamed. I looked down the table and sure enough, right next to Hermione sat the nasty ferret boy. I was going to ask him what the BLOODY HELL he was doing here, when I suddenly couldn't move my body.

I felt a tug pulling my arm up with my wand. What was going on? Was I under some curse? The Imperious curse, that's why I'm not in control of my body. But who cast it? I tried to fight the spell but I was not strong enough.

"Stupefy!" A voice that sounded like mine yelled. I watched in horror as Hermione jumped in front with Malfoy with her arms outstretched. The light hit her squarely in the chest and she went limp in the ferret's arms. I wanted to run to her, comfort her, but my movement wasn't in my control.

Harry's hand gripped my shoulder and I heard him whisper in my ear, "We cannot turn on each other in times like this, lower your wand." Even though I wasn't in control, I could feel my arm coming down slowly. I heard my voice again, "Well? What do you think you're doing here?" My voice sounded harsh.

"I'm here for Hermione" Malfoy stated sincerely. If I had been in control I would've held out my hand for him to shake and said, "Hermione thought you would change." But instead, my cruel voice yelled "Here for a mudblood like her!?"

I could've punched myself in the face. I saw Malfoy cringe at the word mudblood. Everyone else in the hall was gaping at me. I wanted to comfort Hermione, tell her I wasn't in control when I said that. "Don't you dare call her that again, or I will not hesitate to kill you!" The ferret yelled. I was so surprised that he cared about Hermione, it should be me protecting her.

Harry looked hurt and angry. I wanted to apologize and explain that it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't. My legs moved themselves out of the hall, and I could feel my eyes burning. When I got outside I was finally in control. I was about to turn around and go back inside to tell them what happened when Ginny came out with a deathly glare.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HERMIONE A MUDBLOOD! SHE IS AMAZING AND SMART, YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID RONALD BILLIOUS!" She screamed maniacally. "Please, Ginny, I was under the imperious curse, I am only in control just now!" I pleaded. She rolled her eyes. "You are the worst liar ever! Petrificus Totallus!" Ginny yelled. The bolt of light hit me, and I remember nothing else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's Perspective

When Madam Pomfrey and I arrived in the hospital wing, she directed me over to an empty hospital bed. I walked over and carefully set Hermione down. "So when did you two become a thing?" She asked. Madam Pomfrey and I have formed a friendship over the past years. In my second year I was in the hospital wing after almost every quidditch game, and we often found things to share.

"Earlier today, the library" I said. She laughed, "She does love the library!" She glanced up for a second and I saw her eyes. They looked worried, scared even. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh nothing, nothing. Well.... It's just your father. He hasn't shown up to work the whole school year. That's two weeks Mr. Inkwood has had to fill in. Do you know anything about it?" She asked. "I know nothing. I was told he was going to Azkaban for life." I stated.

She looked down and said nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Omg omg omg omg omg
I just thought of an amazing plot line!! Ok ok, I'm changing the story! Even though I haven't posted the part I'm changing. I'm gonna go write that down meanwhile...

Hermione's Perspective

I woke up and opened my eyes to look around. I was in the hospital wing. I sat up and saw that Draco was sleeping in a chair to my left. He stayed? He's so sweet. Wait, did I just say that? I mean we're dating and all, but..... Malfoys can't be sweet, can they? I decided to wake him up. I'm not sure why, he looked so peaceful asleep. Maybe I wanted to hear his voice, or feel his strong arms around me.

"Draco" I leaned over and rubbed his shoulder. He stirred and lifted his head. "Hermione, you're awake!" He said. Draco stood up stretched and sat back down. "Can you sit with me here?" I asked. Again, I don't know why. He nodded and stood again. He stepped forward and sat behind me. I moved my legs so I was sitting in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt so safe, I wanted to stay that way forever.

"Hermione, um.... There's something I need to tell you." Draco said uncertainly. "What's wrong?" I asked, turning around to face him. "After Ron hit you with the spell, um well......" He continued. I'd forgotten about Ron, don't ask me how. All my worries just seemed to go away when I was with Draco. "He asked me what I was doing there, and when I said I was there for you....... HeCalledYouAMudblood" he rushed the last few words together. "He did what?" I asked. What was such a big deal?

"Ron called you a.... mudblood" he said. He cringed at the word. I looked down at my hands. "You're wrong!" I said. "He wouldn't, he's my friend!"Now it was He who looked down. "He did" I said nothing, there was nothing to be said. I just sobbed into his t-shirt, holding onto it with weak hands. And he held me tighter the longer I cried. We stayed like that, crying and holding each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luna's Perspective (before dinner)

Today after lunch I went back to Theo and i's room to grab a book I'd forgotten. When I walked in theo was lying on the bed, holding his left arm. WAIT, HIS LEFT ARM?!?!!?!??!? I ran to him and pulled up his left sleeve. Sure enough the dark mark was bright and alive, the snake slithering in a never ending circle. The skin around it was red."How long has it been like this?" I asked calmly.

"Half an hour" he struggled to say. "Is he back?" Theo ignored me. "Answer me Theo! Is he back?" I yelled, losing my usual calmness. "Yes" he said before he passed out in my arms. I levitated him and started to run through the halls to the headmistress' office. I was almost there when I was stopped by Mr. Inkwood. "Where are you going Miss Lovegood?" He asked. "Theo's dark mark is burning, I need to get to the headmistress!" I yelled.

I started to run again, but he held his arm out and stopped me. "I will take care of it. You will return to your common room" he said sternly. I didn't want to end up in detention, so I began to walk to my room. Voldemort was back, and he was strong as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theo's Perspective

When I woke up I was in an office. My arm was still burning. I sat up slowly. What did the Dark Lord want? "You should go" a voice said. I spun around and saw that Mr. Inkwood was sitting in his desk chair and looking at me seriously. "Go where?" I asked, pretending I didn't know what he was talking about and rolling down my sleeve. "You know where" he said.

I watched as he rolled up his sleeve to reveal a dark mark. I gasped. "You're on his side!" "You are too" he said. "But, but, you're a professor. why did they give you the job?" "They don't know" he grinned. "Go, he needs you" I looked down. I was scared.my plan wasn't off to a very good start, almost nobody trusted me except Granger. I lifted my wand and used the tip to touch my mark.

I was instantly teleported, the burning feeling on my arm even stronger than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Dun dun dunnnnnnn....
What will happen next? I'll try to update soon! As always, thx to anyone reading and voting!
PhoenixFeather146