Chapter 6 : Nightmare

Start from the beginning

‘Where is everyone?’ I thought to myself. 

I walked down the staircase to the Gryffindor common room.

No one there either.

‘This is STRANGE.’

I sighed and headed for the portrait door. Stepping out as the portrait swung open, I looked around. Nothing. I looked behind me. The fat lady wasn’t in her portrait!

“WHAT IS HAPPENING?” I shouted out. 

My words echoed through the corridors. I shivered, I was creeped out. Where was everyone? 

I decided to go down to the Great Hall. 

All the people inside the portraits had seemed to disappeared. Why, though? I traveled down the marble staircase as I made my way to the Hall. 

When I finally reached it however, I felt like I heard someone talking inside. 

“Hello?” I called out as I pushed open the big, wooden doors. 

There was a big ball of something on the Ravenclaw table. 

Confused, I inched closer to the object. 

As I came closer, I saw that it was a person. Two people actually. 

Two people… making out? Oh gosh… Couldn’t they have found a smaller, private room?

I moved away from them towards the Gryffindor table, which was two tables left. But as I passed by, I saw the gorgeous blond hair on the guy’s head.

“Draco…?” I whispered in horror. 

The couple parted, revealing two faces I never wanted to see together, at the very least making out. 

Draco and Alice. 

“ALICE? But…but… You…” I stammered over my words. 

“I what? I knew that you liked Draco? So what? I wanted him badly. And guess what? He wanted me back. More than he wanted you. So too bad, bitch,” she said with a smug smile.

My mouth gaped in devastation, as I turned to Draco.

“Is… is it true?” I asked, with just a little bit of hope that Alice was lying. 

“Hell yeah. She’s a lot hotter than you. When you kissed me, I was like. What the hell did she just do to you? Then I remembered that Alice was your friend. I could use you to get close to her. Perfect plan, eh?” he said with a snicker.

“No… no… Draco… Alice? You betrayed me… You.. you..” I couldn’t bring myself to say bitch to my best friend. 

“Say it, Alex. I really don’t care, since I’M the one who has Draco.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed. 

“Alex! Alex! Wake up, hun! It’s okay! It’s just a dream!” 

My eyes fluttered open, seeing Alice’s face right above mine. 

Looking straight into her face, I felt the tears forming in my eyes. 

“Lex, what’s wrong?” she said with concern. 

“YOU… I… Nightmare…” I said, sniffling. 

“It’s okay, Al. It was just a dream, kay?” Hermione said comfortingly, rubbing my back. 

“I… I know. But what if it came true?” I asked, horrified at that thought. 

“Don’t worry, hun. Whatever it is, we’ll make sure it won’t happen.” Alice gave me a reassuring smile. 

I stared at her, still scared to trust her. 

“What’s wrong? Come on, tell us what your dream was,” Hermione said soothingly, jumping onto my bed. 

“It… it was nothing. Come to think of it, it was stupid. Seriously. I’m ok. Let’s go to breakfast,” I said, giving them my best smile. 

“But Lex…” Alice tried to say something, but Hermione cut her off.

“It’s kay, Lis. She’ll tell us if she wants to. If not, fine,” Hermione told her with a wink towards me. 

“Thanks Herms,” I said softly, giving her a hug. 

“You're welcome. Let’s change, then go to breakfast, shall we?” she said, tugging me from my bed. 

I nodded vigorously as I headed for my closet.

I never wanted to see that nightmare ever again. 

A/N: Hey people of wattpad(: Whoever's reading this, I really have no clue if you want me to continue or not.. So if you want me to continue, comment, vote, and fan! Especially comment cause it gives me feedback the most. If you don't want me to continue, I'll put this on hold until someone who likes it comes along and tells me to continue.. :P Thanks<3