One

"Dom, don't fill this boy's head up with lies, tell him the truth." Randy sat his ice tea on the table while shaking his head.

"What? He's better than you at basketball." I responded, completely sure of myself.

"This nigga," Randy pointed to Darron sitting next to him in the booth, "is not better than me!"

I looked to Darron and we ended up laughing at the same time.

Randy made a straight face showing that he was annoyed.

"Aight then don't back away when I call you out on the court. Since you're so much better." He sipped his drink frustratedly through the straw.

I still laughed while Darron picked up his ringing phone.

"Hello?" I heard him say while Randy and I continued on to another conversation.

"What's up with you and that one bad ass bitch?" Randy raised a brow while smirking.

I smirked as well. "She was fun."

"You not seeing her no more?" His eyes opened wide in shock.

I shook my head. "Nah." I dragged my finger back and forth on the table in boredom.

"Why? If she was 'fun' I'd expect you to be calling her back for another good time."

"Nah cause then she gone think I want a relationship and she gone fall all in love and shit and I ain't with that." I shook my head.

"You got a point there." Randy said. It seem like he had a speech coming but it faded away as he saw the waitress brought our food.

"Bacon, cheesy omelette, and cream of wheat?" The lady said.

"That's mine!" I said happily as she sat the plate down in my area.

"Pancakes and hash browns?"

"Right here" Randy said. He winked at her and she blushed a little.

"Pancakes bacon and hard scrambled eggs."

Darron lifted up his finger since he was still on the phone. The waitress sat his plate down.

"Enjoy your meal." She smiled and walked away.

"I would like her to say that to me in the bed." Randy smirked as he unwrapped his silverware from the napkin.

I smacked my lips and began to eat.

Darron finally hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Randy's nosy ass asked.

"Meech."

"He throwing a party tonight or what?" Randy poured syrup on his pancakes.

"Yep. He said the girls from Woods High are gonna be there." He smirked.

"Darron, you are 21 leave them little girls alone." I chuckled.

"Aye, I agree with D on this one Dom, it's easy p****." They bumped fists.