•~15. Surprises~•

Zyiliene's POV:

The noises was indeed coming from the copy room. There was Mr. Schmidt and Mrs. Paskel on the desk fucking. They didn't even know we came in the room and we're watching them. Me and Shijie slowly step back until we both were behind the door. Shijie closed the door slowly.

Me and Shijie quickly went back to the detention room. "Holy fuck." I said breathless, sitting on a chair. He nodded. "Yeah, I knew they were sharing a few secret glances, but I never thought they were... fucking."

I chuckled. "Yeah, wait? I thought Mr. Schmidt is married?." He shook his head. "No, well not anymore. They divorced about a month ago. He told us she 'found someone else'. But it's the other way around." He chucked.

"And Mrs. Paskel?." I asked him. "She's single, well, I don't know anymore." He said chuckling. I let out a small laugh. Just as I was about to asked him another question, the door opens. Mr. Schmidt enters. His hair is a mess, I think he likes his hair pulled.

"I'm back," He said closing the door. "Shijie, you have something for me?." Shijie nodded. "Yes, here. It's from Nena." He hands Schmidt the piece of paper. Mr, Schmidt grabs it and puts it on his desk. "Thank you. Zyiliene, detention is over."

"Yes!" I cheered, my hands up in the air. They both chuckled. "Ok now go. I have some papers to grade." He said sitting on his chair. We both nodded. Shijie opens the door and waits for me. I grabbed my bag and left the door with shijie following behind me.

I went outside and went to my car, opening it and got inside. I saw Shijie entering his car. He saw me and smiled and waved his hand. I smiled and waved back.

I start my car and left. Shijie isn't so bad after all.

Zuri's POV:

"I can't believe you won again" I huffed. Azriel beat me three times in Mario Kart. I haven't won any... yet. She laughs. "You suck at Mario Kart." I hummed. "You and Jayly suck at Just Dance, Micka sucks Angelo, I suck at Mario Kart, only because the controller is being a bitch."

"Umm, excuse me?" I heard a voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Micka standing there with here arms crossed. "Micka, hi," I let out a small laugh. "What are you cooking?."

"I'm cooking eggs and hotdogs, I'm gonna make them special just for you." She said smiling and went back to the kitchen. I looked at Azriel. "What is she going to do?"  I asked her a bit scared. "Zuri, Zuri, Zuri," She said shaking her head. "It's pretty obvious, you egghead."

Third person POV:

One hour away from them, there's four boys making their plan.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Number one asked. Number two hissed. "Of course it's gonna work, think positive." He then smirked. "They will be ours, we just have to wait."

"We have to kill the guys, right?" Number four asked. "Yes, but we have to let the girls fall in love with us first." Number one replied. "Then we'll kill them." Number three asked excited. "Course." Number one smirked. "Now we have to wait, remember, 4 more days."

They all nodded and went back to their business.