•~13. Anonymous & Mrs. Paskel~•

Jayly's POV:

"So, what now?" I asked. "Well, can we umm...date?" He asked nervously. I look at him in shocked. "What about your girlfriend."

"I'm gonna break up with her" He said normally. Is he crazy? Breaking up with Jessica is a bad thing. "My god" I sighed. Should I say yes?

"Jayly", He said looking me in the eye. "Do you like me?".

"Uh.. I-I don't know" I stuttered. Do I like him? I honestly don't know. I've had a crush on him for 4 weeks then I started liking Jefrem. "I had a crush on you for a while, but then I started to get feelings for Jefrem, but not anymore though, I think I might like you, like 75 precent" I admit to him.

He bit his lips and nodded. "Ok so... You wanna date?"
"When you break up with Jessica" I replied. He nodded and smiled. "Ok".

Then we continued to walk in the park and yeah, it was great.

Third Person POV:

I saw them walking together, laughing. Disgusting. That should be me laughing with her, not him!

One more month till she's mine and he's gone. And his friends too. One more month.

Zyiliene's POV:

I honestly so confused about my feelings for Shijie. Do I like him, do I hate him?

"Zyiliene" Mrs Paskel said snapping her fingers infront of my face. "Are you sleeping in my class?".

I blushed in embarrassment as the whole class laughed. "N-no" I stuttered. I wasn't lying, I wasn't sleeping, I was thinking. It's just... Teachers are scary.

"If you weren't sleeping, then what were you doing?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "I was thinking..." I said slowly. Bad idea. "Thinking about what" she asked.

I didn't even know what I said till I said it. "More like who". Everyone gasp and started whispering to each other.

"Thinking about who?" Mrs Paskel asked. "None of your business" I said sassily. Mrs Paskel eyes widened. "Do you want detention?" She hissed. I crossed my arms. "No, but your asking me a personal question that I won't answer you. If I asked you, when did you had sex, will you answer me?".

Everyone in class started laughing. "Quite!" She yelled. Everyone stayed still and quite. Then she looked at me with a glare. "Detention".

Fuck.