•~6. Problems And Kisses~•

Recap:

He clench his fist again and glared at both of us. "Yes there is".

My eyes widened. He took a step closer to Shaundrick. "You have a girlfriend, right?" He ask raising his eyes brows. Shaundrick clench his teeth and said "Yes why?".

Patrick hummed, "Then why are you after Jayly?" He said smirking. Wait what? Shaundrick eyes widened. He looked nervous. "W-what a-are you taking about" Said Shaundrick stuttering. Patrick smirk got bigger.

"You know what I'm talking about" Patrick said looking at Shaundrick then at me. "Jayly" He started, "Did you know that me and Shaundrick were best friends?" I stood there in shock. "W-what?" I said in a small voice, "Why did you ask me then for his name?". He laughed. "Did you ever heard of acting". He smiles widely.

I glared at him. "Yes I do, you dumb shit". His smile faded. He glared at me. He took a step closer to me. Shaundrick notice and pushed me behind him. "Stay there" He whisper in my ear, "He's trouble". I nodded.

"Still having anger issue I see" Shaundrick said glaring at him. Patrick glared back. "You know the reason why" He growled. Shaundrick smiled. "Of course I know, your dad, yeah, how is he?" Patrick growled. "You know where he is".

I'm so confused. What's going on? Where's Patrick's dad? How does Shaundrick and Patrick know each other? I'm about to find out....

Mood: Roc Me Out By: Rihanna

Micka's POV:

I was at Angelo's house. We're watching a movie. Shrek. Angelo's parents and brothers went out leaving us alone. Angelo is teasing me, his hands on my thigh rubbing up and down...

"Stop it" I said grabbing his hand and put it on his stomach. He laughed. "Why?". I glared at him. "You know why". He smiled cheekily and put his attention on the movie.

After 10 minutes watching the movie, I thought of a plan. I smirked. I turned to look at Angelo. He's to busying watching the movie. Time to get his attention. I crawled on top of him. "Wow" He said grabbing my hips. I smirked and started kissing his neck. "What in the world are you doing?" He said laughing a bit. I stopped kissing his neck and said "You'll see".

I started kissing his neck again, making a hickey. He moaned, his grip on my hip tightening. I stated grinding on him slowly. He groaned in pleasure. I stopped kissing his neck and started kissing his lips. Very slowly and passionate. I grabbed his hair, grabbing it tightly.  He was licking slowly at my lips.

I parted my mouth and immediately his tongue ducked inside and exploring my mouth. I opened my mouth wider and sucked his tongue strongly, yanking his hair a bit. His hands, who were gripping my hips, suddenly gripping my ass. Then he began to squeeze it. I moaned in his mouth. I feel his hard on. I was about to take his shirt, but then...

The door suddenly opens and Angelo's little brother, TanTan came in. He look at the position we were in. "OMG OMG" He yells and runs out, leaving the door open. I blushed in embarrassment. I got off of Angelo, grabbed my shoes and phone and quickly left his house.