•~14. Dating & Mr. Schmidt~•

Jayly's POV:

Shaundrick texted me that I should meet him at the park. Apparently he has 'news'. I asked him what was it, he told it's a surprise.

So now I'm at the park waiting him for him. He told me to meet him at three,  it's three thirty now. I wonder, was the news about him breaking up with Jessica? I honestly don't know. It can't be bad though.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see who's behind me and saw shaundrick smiling. "Hi," He said smiling. "Wanna hear the news now?".

"Yeah sure." I quickly replied, wanting to know the news already. He clears his throat. "I broke up with Jessica yesterday."  I blinked. "Really?" I asked him with wide yes. He nodded. "Yup, and I think she's telling everyone bad stuff about me too...".

I sighed. "Of course she is, the worse thing is that everyone believes her." He gave me a small smile and nodded. "Yeah, can't believe I dated her." He chuckled. I chuckled as well and smiled. "So, what now?".

"You said if I break up with her, we can date, so..." He trailed off. "Yes, I said that indeed," I nodded. "But, I want to know you more, so like go on some dates."

"Ohh ok," He nodded. "This Saturday?" He asked hopefully. "Yes." I said smiling. "Great, see you Saturday." He said and opens his arm, asking for a hug. I laugh and have him his hug. "Bye." He said walking away and waving his hand. "Bye." I chuckled, also waving my hand. He smiled and he was gone.

Angelo's POV:

My phone is in my hand. I want to call Micka and tell her about... My mom caught me jacking off. But I don't know. 15 minutes I decided to call her. Fuck it. I open my phone and typed Micka's number. 10 seconds later she answers.

"Hello?"
"Micka, hi babe"
"Oh hi Angelo, why did you call me?"
"I just wanted to tell you something..."
"And that is...?"
"Well you see... Um.."
"Just tell me already"
"This is very awkward for me..."
"For fucks sake, just tell me already"
"My mom caught me jacking of"
"Oh..."
"Yeah..."
"Umm... First, why were you jacking off?"
"Cause I was horny"
"Ok can we talk later? In person, I'm cooking dinner right now so"
"Oh ok yeah, I'll come over later"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"

I put my phone on the table beside my bed and groaned. That was so fucking awkward.

Azriel's POV:

"Zuri," I said walking into her room. "I have to tell you something." She laying on her bed, with her phone in her hand, probably on Facebook. She puts her phone down and looked at me. "Yeah, what is it?" I sat on her bed. I sighed.  "Well... I'm dating Dylan." I blushed.

She started squealing and jumped on top of me, hugging me tightly. I groaned of how hard she's hugging me. "Zuri, get off me." I slowly pulled her away. She grabbed my shoulder tightly and started shaking them back and fort. "Oh my god Azriel, you two are such a cute couple! I though you were already dating?".

I took her hands of my shoulder. "No, and if you read my conversation with TanTan, it isn't true, I lied to him, but now I'm dating Dylan". "Ohh ok." She nodded. "And he believed you?." I shrugged. "I don't know, maybe." She nodded. "Micka is downstairs making.. I don't know, but let's play Wii while we wait".  I nodded and smiled. "Yes, let's play Mario Kart."

"Hell no, you always beat me, fuck that. Let's play Mario Party 3."

I chuckled. "Fine." We went downstairs and played Mario Party 3. Let's say that I won.

Zyiliene's POV:

Detention is so boring. It's more boring when you're the only one in detention. The teacher, Mr. Schmidt, went to copy some exam papers, for his class tomorrow. There was a knock on the door. I was shocked when shijie enters.

"Um... Hi," He said awkwardly. He had a piece of paper in his hand. "Where's Mr. Schmidt?".  "Uhh.. He went to copy some papers" I replied.

"Oh ok."

10 minutes later, Mr Schmidt still hasn't come back yet. Why is he taking so long? "Why is he taking so long?" Shijie asked leaning against the door. I shrugged. "I don't know. Wanna go and find him?".

He nodded. "Yeah, let's go." He opens the door and waited for me. I got up and walked towards the door. Once I was outside, Shijie closed the door.  "Ok, you said that he went to copy some papers, right?". I nodded. "Correct."

He hummed. "Let's check the copy room then." We began to walk to the copy room. As we began to get closer to the room, we heard noises. Me and Shijie looked at each other. "Did you hear that?" I whispered to him. He nodded.

We went closer to the room and open the door slowly. Strange noises coming from the room. What we saw is shocking. Me and Shijie gasped. "Oh my god." I whispered, my eyes widening. Shijie mouth drops open. "Holy hell." He whispers. This is not a beautiful sight to see.