•~12. Memories & Got Caught~•

Warning: Dirty pic
________________________

Jayly's POV:

Wait, hold the fuck up. I think I might be deaf. "Can you say that again?" I asked him. "I think I have feelings for you.." He said slowly.

I took a deep breath. "Ok umm... Since when?."

"When you told me that you liked Jefrem, I got jealous and I started getting feelings for you" He scratch his head.

"And the ignoring part?" I asked him. He started ignoring me about 3 months ago and I don't know why, I'm about to find out.

"Well... When you liked Jefrem, you always talked about him, making me jealous even more and I just wanted to punch Jefrem in the face, to be honest. That's why I ignored you. I know, it's stupid"

I sighed. This is a lot to take in.

Micka's POV:

"Is it me or is it I haven't seen Jayly for almost 5 hours now?" I asked, my eyes widening when I look at my phone for the time. Holy shit, where is she?

"I don't how where she is, but she told me over message that when she gets home she'll tell me-us" said Zuri coming out of the kitchen with a banana in her hand.

"Remember when we were in high school, we used to call the teachers fruit names?" I chuckled. "Oh my god yes! What was her name again? Oh Paskel!" said Zuri, her eyes widening as she realized what she was eating. "Holy fuck! I'm eating Paskel!" She screamed.

She dropped the banana and soon realized what she had done. She quickly grabbed the banana again, running in the kitchen. I quickly followed her, not wanting to miss anything that's happening.

She quickly opens the fridge, putting the banana in there and closed the fridge. She sighed and wiped her forehead as if there was sweat on her face. "You're so fucking dramatic" I laughed.

Angelo's POV:

I was currently in my room watching porn. I really antes to jack off.  Micka is apparently 'busy' today. It was a Sunday evening, my mom and dad is working, Tantan and Christian went to the park for a walk.

I usually don't watch porn, I have Micka for that, but she's 'busy' so why not?

I quickly typed 'PornHub' in my search box on my laptop. I clicked the first one that comes up. While that was loading, I pulled my pants down, leaving me in my boxers.

I clicked the first video. I pulled my boxers off of me. I grabbed the lube which was next to me. I put some on my hands. I grabbed my cock and moved my hand up and down. I shudder at the feeling.

Fuck this

Fuck this. I slammed my laptop, closing it. I closed my eyes and imagine me pounding into Micka. I moaned as I pinch my nipple and moving my hand faster.

Right when I was about to cum, the door burst open. "Angelo, I heard noi- oh my god!" my mom screamed. I quickly stopped moving my hand and grabbed my blanket and putting it on top of me. "Mom, why are you home so early?" I asked with wide eyes. "My boss told me to I can go home early" she slowly said. "And dad?" I asked. "He's coming home late" she answered.

"Oh ok. Can you...?" I trailed off. I'm not really in the mood to continue jerking off. "Oh of course" she said awkwardly. She left the room leaving me in silence.

So much for the idea of jacking off.