•~10. Story, Prank and Feelings?~•

Micka's POV:

"Micka," Angelo said shaking me. I slowly open my eyes and got up. "Huh?". I was still sleepy. "Do you remember I put the condom in the trashcan?" He ask me. I nodded slowly. "Well," he continued. "I-it isn't in there". I look at him confused. "W-what?" I shake my head.

He pointed in the trashcan. "Look in there". I got up and looked in the trashcan. What the fuck. I look at Angelo. "Where the hell is it?". He shrugged.

I thought for a moment. Azriel is upstairs, probably with earplugs in her ears. Zuri, ehh. I don't know. "It doesn't even matter anyway". I said to Angelo. He shrugged again and I rolled my eyes. I took-We took, a shower of 15 minutes.

I may have given him a blowjob and I may not...

Anyway... I went downstairs to see a sleeping Zuri on the couch. I look at the table and there was the condom. And Zuri's phone next to it. I grabbed Zuri's phone and typed the password. And of course I know her password, just like she knows mine. I went to her photos and saw she took a photo of the condom. What the hell...

I went to get WhatsApp and saw she messaged Jayly last. I went through her chat and saw that she send Jayly the photo of the condom, the worst thing is, she's holding it. I shut the phone off and put it back on the table.

I went back upstairs and saw that Angelo was done showering. "Angelo, I know who took the condom" I said sitting in the bed. He joined me. "Really? Who?". I huffed. "Zuri". 

He look at me in surprise. "Zuri? Wow. Haha. I didn't expect that. If Zuri was Jayly then yeah, totally expected."  I chuckled. "Yeah."

Azriel's POV:

I was in my bedroom with earplugs in my ear, but then I realized that the noises stopped. I sight in relief and took my earplugs out. I grabbed my phone and played Clash Royale for a while. Then I got a message from Tantan. I groaned. Fuck, that boy is annoying. The worse thing is, he likes me! The message said.

(Bold is Azriel, Italic is Tantan.

"Hi :)"
"Uhh hey"
"Do you wanna go out sometimes?"
"Wtf. No. I have a boyfriend!"
"Oh, do you?"
"Yes!"
"Hmmm"

That's a lie. I wasn't dating Dylan, yet. I turn my phone off and went downstairs in the living room. I saw Zuri sleeping. I smirked. I have an idea. I went in the kitchen and open the fridge and took the whip cream. I went back in the living room and carefully took Zuri's right hand and sprayed a bit of the whip cream in her hand.

I grabbed a feather that was on the hat I made when I was 15 years old. I went towards Zuri and slowly moved the feather right and left under her nose. She moved a bit and went to scratch her nose, but she got whip cream in her face instead.

I covered my mouth with my hands, trying not to laugh. I ran back upstairs in my room. I burst out laughing clutching my stomach. I need to thank Jayly for this idea.

Jayly's POV:

Me and Shaundrick are walking in the park and talking about his girlfriend. "I-I don't know if I still like her," He confessed. I look at him confused. "What? You've been dating her for almost a year. Now suddenly you're doubting your feelings? Dude, Jessica is very popular and ya know... She could tell everyone that you cheated on her even if you didn't and everyone would believe her," I said with wide eyes.

Jessica Gomez is very popular girl at school. She has blonde hair, very skinny and rich too. Everyone likes her,  there's only one problem... she's very bitchy, judgmental and bossy. I hate her so much. How can Shaundrick handle her?

 How can Shaundrick handle her?

"I know, but I don't care. I think I have feelings for someone else...," he said looking down. My eyes widened. This is bad. "Well... Who?" I ask curiously, wanting to know. He looked at me. "You..."