XLI--Annabeth

Disclaimer: Don’t own PJO or HOO… Rick Riordan does…

This chapter is dedicated to my_seaweed_brain!

Thank you, Quinn… For everything!!! :)

For reading, commenting, voting and following!!! And being an extremely AWESOMAZING Wattpader and writer!!!

Keep reading and writing!!! <3

This chappie’s shout-out goes tooooo…

And cue the… *drumroll*

midnight­_rain729!!!

And now… I shall list the reasons:

1.     She read.

2.     She commented.

3.     She voted.

4.     She followed.

5.     She is simply AWESOMAZING!!!

6.     She is ssuuuuppppeeeerrrr nice for sending me those sssuuuupppeeerrr nice messages!!!

7.     She has a GREAT story, guys… GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

Soooo… Before I begin spouting off some randomness about how much SCHOOLWORK and madness I have to doooo…

Here ya go!!! And don’t forget to read, comment, vote and follow!!! <3

Chapter XLI—Annabeth

Annabeth thought she was going to explode.

A distance ahead of her, not too far away, she spotted a human figure.

An orange-shirted, jeans-clad human figure with messy dark hair was holding up a three-foot Celestial Bronze sword.

Time seemed to move in slow-motion, but her heart still felt like it was beating at the speed of over 200km/h.

Her head was spinning from the mixed feelings of terror and utter exhilaration.

Her legs felt wobbly—as if even one small gust of wind might knock her straight off of her feet.

Her palms were beginning to sweat—eww-- and that was when the daughter of Athena knew that something was definitely wrong… Because her palms never sweated.

That was something only Percy did… And…

Her breath hitched at the thought of the son of Poseidon.

Please let it be him… Please let it be him… she found herself praying, chanting the words over and over again in her head like some sort of mantra.

Her raised silver sword shook in her hands as she made the sprint that was to determine whether the human silhouette in front of her was indeed her boyfriend.

Please let it be him… Please let it be him… she continued praying as she waited and waited for the confirmation that the person standing in front of her was her beloved Seaweed Brain.

“P—Percy?” the daughter of Athena stammered, the tone in her voice half-cautious and half-hopeful.

Please let it be him… Please let it be him…