XXXVI--Percy

Disclaimer: Don’t own PJO or HOO… Rick Riordan does…

This chapter is dedicated to Acorn601. Thanks for following!!! :)

This chapter’s shout-out goes to… *drumroll please*

 percabeth_is_my_life!!!

Wanna know why? Because… she is another person whom I have yet added to my list of AWESOMAZING Wattpaders…

Why??? Because…

1.     She read.

2.     She commented, especially on the early chapters which I thought no one really noticed that much…

3.     She voted, again, on the early chapters…

4.     And… SHE FOLLOWED!!

5.     And an extra reason is that she is. Just. So. Plain. Nice. And actually finds me funny??? Can you guys believe that??? Lol, jk…

But, really, a special thank you to you: percabeth_is_my_life!!!

Keep doing what you’re doing… <3

So guys, I know I said last chapter, but I want to say it again: THANKS TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS, AND VOTERS AND COMMENTERS AND READERS!!!

LOVE. ALL. OF. YOU. AWESOMAZING. PEOPLE. REALLY. <3

COOKIES AND LOVE TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING ME:

(::) (::) (::) (::) (::) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (::) (::) (::) (::) (::) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (::) (::) (::) (::)

Anyway: read, comment, vote and FOLLOW!!! <3

XXXVI—Percy

Percy still felt the exact same way that he had originally felt when he had fallen into Tartarus with Annabeth in the first place.

In other words:

His head still throbbed.

His throat still ached.

His eyes still burned.

His mouth still felt like sandpaper.

His lips were still chapped, his wounded arm still hurt.

His stomach still rumbled.

His limbs still drooped from exhaustion.

And to add to that—now his were ringing from the loud crashing sounds of the Cyclops’ cave crumbling behind him.

Really, he was no better off now that Adonia—the empousa… or girl… or creature… or monster… or whatever-it-was—had rescued him from a blood-thirsty, demigod-craving Cyclops.

But at least he wasn’t alone anymore. The empousa wasn’t exactly his Wise Girl, but… Having a companion? That was definitely a plus.

However, he still had yet to find out who his rescuer really was—his saviour’s true identity.

So Percy voiced the question that he had been yearning to find the answer to:

“Who are you?”