We Meet Again

Astrid's P.O.V

Stupid! Math! Questions! Ugh! I hate them. And look at Hiccup he's really into the questions, I took a quick peek of where he's at and he's like oh my god he's almost done, even though Mrs Bevilacqua [I'd change the last name sorry] assign us to do only 10 questions in the front and back page.

It seems the bell is gonna ring, I packed my math textbook in my backpack, and took out my cellphone since it's only 4 minutes of class left. I'm telling you math is not my thing.

Then suddenly I receive a text saying

'Staring much lol'I turn my head and see Ruffnut grinning away.

I roll my eyes

'In your dreams Ruff'I text back while I'm walking to the Chemistry class.

I got in class and take a quick glance the classroom where to sit then I spotted Anna.

"Astrid over here!"Anna waves at me.

I smile and walk to her and sat next to her"at least someone in my class".

"Go figure"Anna murmured.

All of sudden Hiccup enters the classroom, I'm my gosh he's in Chemistry too. I couldn't help but playing with my braid hair, I feel so weird around Hiccup it's different than last time I saw him, after he left Berk.

___________________________________

[Lunch Time]

Cafeteria

Hiccup's P.O.V

That was a badass Chemistry, I find myself standing at cafeteria thinking where to sit and eat. Mom barely didn't bought food yesterday since we're busy unpacking, so she must be shopping by now or organizing the furniture, or doing some wallpaper work.

"Hiccup!"I flinched and I saw Snoutlout.

"Uncle Stoick didn't tell us you guys be moving back home".

"Ah Snotlout it's been awhile"I chuckle.

"Awhile, more like a long time bro"he gave me a fist bump.

"Hey whatcha come sit with us?"he suggested.

"Well um, I suppose it won't hurt"I sigh.

"Cool just follow me"I follow him and ended up on the table of 8 people I think.

Astrid's P.O.V

"I really think I should go"I grumble and took a bite of salad.

"Oh c'mon Astrid it'll be fun, just find someone to go with and maybe it'll be funnier"she nudges my arm and I understood that 😳

"What the. No Ruffnut! I'm not that kind of girl who does it right away"I exclaim"plus it's hard to find a good guy that respects you".

"Oh! I know what she means!"I look over at Jack grinning away"oh what ever Jack"I roll my eyes.

"Hey guys!"We all turn and see Snotlout with.....Hiccup approaching us.

"Yo guys I would want you to meet Hiccup"Snotlout sat down and Hiccup sort of sat beside Jack which is both face at us.

"Yo Hiccup its me Jack"he point out.

"This is Anna, that's Elsa, Tuffnut over there, Fishlegs there working on his feel experiment"Snotlout points out to all of us.