Chapter 11

Yui's POV

*sigh* why do I always get punished? well... ok maybe it's not punishment but the brothers could've helped also. I looked at Ruka and I can see she has trouble breathing. I touched her forehead and realized she was burning more than I thought. I quickly placed an icebag on her forehead. Her eyes flickered open and she looked at me. "R-ruka? anything wrong?" I asked stuttering a bit. She glared at me and I stepped back trying to escape her glare. Ruka then spoke in a very scary voice (kind of like Subaru's voice XD) "Why the Fuck did you tie me up!?" I felt goosebumps at her remark but tried to stay calm. "The brothers... doesn't want any trouble to happen..." I said as calm as possible. Before Ruka could reply she already fainted. 'what is going on??' I thought to myself.

after a few hours Ruka hasn't woken up which made me worry but I was able to lower her temperature. Her color seems kind of normal now. I looked at her eyepatch and started to wonder. I have never seen Ruka without her eyepatch, even when she sleeps.... did she lose her eye perhaps? maybe I could ask her once she gets better.

"Yu... i...?" I heard a soft voice behind me. I looked over and saw Ruka in her normal self. "Are you okay now Ruka?" she nodded so I untied the rope. "what... happened..?" she asked. "you got a fever and you started doing weird stuff..." I replied. Ruka glanced at me with a worried look and asked, "Did I.... perhaps... changed personalities...?" I nodded then she bowed her head. "It's not gone is it...?" She whispered to herself. I was confused so I asked her, "what's not gone?" Ruka raised her head and explained, "When I was still in the laboratory the doctors would inject drugs in me to make me immune to sickness.... but the drugs they used got mixed up.... They later found out they injected a drug that confuses the brain..... The drug confuses your brain to be a different person.... since it got mixed up with other drugs it activates whenever I get sick..." I teared up at her sharing. I hugged her realizing she had it tough since she was a baby. "Sorry I made you sad..." Ruka said softly. "It's ok. Sadness isn't always a bad thing.." Ruka nodded at what I said and we just kept hugging one another.