Thirty five

"Have a safe trip Tae" Yuri said
"yeah, I will and Yuri please make sure you guys don't miss your flights I want you guys there"
"We won't Tae, and beside how can we miss the flight went your dad rented a private plane so we could leave at the same time and make sure no one gets left behind" Yuri said
"yeah you right anyways bye"
Taeyeon got out of the car, she check in and took the flight to New York.
After a sixteen hour flight Taeyeon was finally in New York and was greeted by Tiffany mom
"Stella, hi"
"Taeyeon welcome back to New York, didn't you miss this city?"
Taeyeon was walking next to Stella to the car, that was going to take them to Taeyeon parents condo in the city
"not really, but I got to do what I got to do right"
"yes, of course I am pretty sure you are going to love living here again after you and Tiffany get marry"
"woah there Stella let me stop you right there, Tiffany and I haven't really talk about where we are going to live yet and I rather not discuss that with you"
"well Tiffany is my daughter and my only child so you will discuss this with me"
Stella and Taeyeon got in the car, that instead took them to a restaurant for lunch and to have a casual conversation.
"under who is the reservation made" ask the host
"Stella Hwang table for two"
"Yes please follow me"
They were lead to their table and a waiter soon took their order
"so Taeyeon you finally ask my daughter to marry you, of course she had to confess first which is cool is just that it really took you guys that long"
"it might have taken long but we are engage and with a party coming up to announce it to everyone that works under both Kim and Hwang company aren't you clad"
"well I am actually and so is your mom"
"I know my parents are really happy to have Tiffany as their daughter in law, but the question is are you happy that I am going to be your daughter in law?"
"well since you are asking, no I am not happy that you are going to be my daughter in law I mean you are five years older than her, you already have a job, you love my daughter very much to the point that you just stop talking to her because you thought it was wrong to love someone that was younger than you and you were right it was wrong at that time but now is no longer wrong, she of age and she has chosen you and I am I am cool with that, but you did hurt my daughter at some point of her life which does not make me happy but you being away from my daughter also help her be more independent and mature because she was sure she was going to meet you one day and she wanted you to see her as a woman not a child, so NO Taeyeon I am not Happy that you are my daughter in law, I am glad I am excited, I am so so happy that you guys are going to be together because went the guy up there calls for me I will leave in peace because my daughter has the greatest lover, partner and greatest person I have ever known next to her"
Taeyeon didn't know what to say to this after all she was not expecting to hear something like this from Tiffany mom
"Stella you just admitted that you like me"
"I did not say I like you"
"well your wording sounded like that so I'll just take it"
"whatever Miss Taeyeon"
"So Stella, how do you feel about Tiffany taken the Kim last name?"
"as much as you know my wording sounded nice to you, I will not allow Tiffany to take the Kim last name, she is a Hwang and Heir to Hwang groups, so why don't you take her last name instead?"
"that's not going to Happen I am also an Heir to Kim's automobile Company among other branches that my mother has"
"well we have a problem there don't you think?"
"I guess we do, but don't worry I am pretty confident that we will solve it just on time for the weeding in the meantime I will enjoy being engage to your daughter and treasure every bit of this period of my life"
"ok, Taeyeon, but my daughter will now change her last name"
"yeah, yeah Stella whatever you say"
"you know you should be more respectful to me I am your mother in law and I am giving you my most precious thing in this world"
"You are right, but where is the fun in that, I mean you and I have always being honest to each other, so in my mind there is really nothing to change, but I am grateful that you are allowing me to marry your daughter"
"yeah, Taeyeon you are right"
"so Tiffany birthday is everything ready"
"yes everything is ready, she is going to be so excited"
"yes, I really hope so"
They continue their lunch discussing the birthday celebration, in the meantime Taeyeon will be in the city preparing for the surprise and also hiding from Tiffany.
*****************************************
The days that follow Taeyeon manage to get everything ready on time, with the help of Seohyun, since Yoona was busy entertaining Tiffany, it was hard at first since Tiffany actually kept her promise and call Taeyeon mornings, evenings and nights and pretending was not Taeyeon biggest thing but she manage to fool Tiffany into thinking that she was in Korea this whole time
"I am so glad you are doing this for Tiffany unnie"
"I hope she likes this surprise"
"are you kidding Taeyeon unnie, she will love it, after a long time you got all of us together again"
"you think so Seohyun? That she will love this surprise"
"yes she will, plus everything here is pink, so don't worry she will love this birthday as a matter of fact she will love it more since she hasn't really celebrate her birthday, it was usually just a dinner with her mom or just us, but now you have bring all of us together she will love it"
Taeyeon smile at the answer that Seohyun has giving her.
After much preparation, Taeyeon left to the hotel were the girls, their parents and Taeyeon parents were waiting for Taeyeon to take them to the restaurant for the dinner celebration. Seohyun went and met with Yoona and Tiffany for their supposedly dinner to celebrate Tiffany birthday.
"Tiffany unnie, sorry I am just meeting you guys now, my mom wouldn't let me go"
"I can't blame her she misses you, but you are finally here and that's what counts" Tiffany said
"Seohyun you are back, how was the visit with your mom?"
"Exhausting as always but ok, did you made the reservation for the dinner"
"of course I did, how can I forget is Tiffany birthday so yeah I did, I even told them that If they can dress the staff as pink today?"
"you did" ask Tiffany
"yes I did, I made the reservation yesterday and guess what they agree to dress their staff in pink shirts today"
"awesome, I'll go and get change then"
Tiffany left the room leaving the two younger girls behind
"so how is the decoration" Yoona ask
"perfect"
"cool lets go change so we can leave with the birthday girl"
**********************
"wow Tae you did all this" Jessica ask
"Seohyun help and the staff as well, is it too much?"
"It is perfect buddy" Yuri said
The doors open and Stella walk in
"wow you really are going all out for her birthday" Stella said
"is this ok, for your daughter Stella" Taeyeon calmly ask
"is perfect Taeyeon" Stella said and proceed to said her greetings to the rest of the parents there and the girls.
Taeyeon had rente a private room in Tiffany favorite restaurant, but she had decorated the place herself with Seohyun and the staff, Taeyeon gave one more walk around to make sure that everything was perfect and took a deep breath to calm herself
"don't worry darling she will love your surprise" Taeyeon mom said
Taeyeon heard her phone beep and check the message that Seohyun send informing her that they were in their way.
"ok People listen up they are on their way so please all I am asking you is that you yell surprise went she walks in, please that's all I am asking"
Taeyeon had her back to the door, which prevented her from seeing that Tiffany was already at the door with her mouth wide open from the surprise, the girls kept making signals to Taeyeon to turn around but she wouldn't understand
"MIGET TURN THE FUCK AROUND WOULD" Sunny yell
"Tiffany, what are you doing here" Taeyeon ask
"what are you doing here" Tiffany ask looking around and seeing everyone there
"bow, bow" she said and someone brought her a pink bow, Taeyeon put it on and counted 123 and even thou the surprise was ruin everyone yell
"surprise, Happy Birthday Tiffany"
Tiffany ran and hug her mom tightly
"thank you Mom"
"don't thank me sweetie thank your fiancé she brought us all together" her mom softly said and leaving a small kiss on her daughter forehead, Tiffany than ran to Taeyeon and hug her
"thank you, Taetae thank you" Tiffany cry happy tears
"you welcome my love, I am sorry I ruin the surprise please please don't cry"
"these are happy tears Tae"
"then, that's good"
They both share one small kiss and Tiffany turn to everyone else that was there and gave her thanks to them.
Soon waiters walk in with champagne and handed everyone a glass.
Tiffany mom was the first to speak.
"I want to thank everyone here today, you all have come from far to celebrate my daughter birthday and I want to thank you, specially you Taeyeon for making this possible, Happy Birthday Tiffany, to many more years like this cheers"
Everyone raise their glass and cheer.
*ahem*
Taeyeon clear her throat
"first I want to apologize to Tiffany again, because of the entrance surprise she receive, I am sorry love"
"is ok Taetae"
"I as well want to thank everyone here today, for taking some of your time to be here to celebrate Tiffany birthday, I am not great with speeches but Tiffany may God bless you every day, you know I am not very religious but since I met you I thank God for allowing me to live another day I where I get to tell you good morning, good night and now I get to say happy birthday and more importantly I get to tell you every day how much I love you, Happy Birthday my love to many many more years cheers"
Once again everyone else raise their glass and wish Happy Birthday to their pink princess.
Their night continue, it was a small gathering but Tiffany felt so grateful to everyone there, for taking off their time to be there for her birthday, she was thankful to God for giving her such an amazing family, because to her all the people there were her family.
They party until late, they catch up with their life and more importantly they had a good time enjoying each other company.
________________________________________