"And who are you to give me a question like that?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. Sehun, on the other hand, is enjoying the hot scene. Not that he wanted the two fight, it's just that his hyung really amuses him and he knows that Chanyeol is just pretending to be a cold guy.

Baekhyun sat beside Sehun and started putting foods on his plate. "I'm just a worker here but I guess I have the rights to put you in jail for attempting on killing my best friend," he turned around and faced Sehun. "Right, Hunnie?"

"Yeah. . ." Sehun agreed and that made Chanyeol's face turn pale. "Where's my phone? I need to call the police," he pretends to search his phone on his pockets when in fact he left it on his bedside table.

"H-hey! N-no one's gonna call the police!" Sehun and Baekhyun are both kicking themselves below the table because of Chanyeol's panicking face. "Aysh!" Chanyeol threw lettuces on Baekhyun and Sehun's direction when he saw their giggling face and there's one foot kicked his. Realization hit him like a truck that the two are just making fun of him. Chanyeol stood up and took a tight grip of his attaché case and left the mansion. He can't believe that he was pranked. He can't let the two have more satisfaction of winning with his reddish cheeks right now.

-

-

The moment Chanyeol entered his own room at the office, Seulgi, hus secretaryㅡtrailed behind. "Sir Chanyeol, this is the report you've been waiting since yesterday," Chanyeol took the envelope from Seulgi's hands and scanned it. "And Sir Yixing told me to inform you that he'll be gone for a week."

"What? Why now?" Chanyeol massages his temples. Yixing is his most versatile worker and he needs the guy right now because of too much workloads.

"He said he needs to take care of his son because his wife is sick."

"Why now. . ." Chanyeol tried to calm himself. He needs someone to give him a hand and help him on analyzing the pile of works today. "Ah, Seulgi?" Seulgi stopped on her pace and faced her boss again. "Could you please call at the mansion and tell Baekhyun to come over here? Tell him I need someone to help me, as soon as possible," Seulgi nodded and the she left.

"Hey, Chanyeol. . ." There's no need for Chanyeol to turn his head up because he already knew who's it. "I heard you needed some help?"

"Kind of," Chanyeol pretended to be scanning the files Seulgi gave but he really can't understand it since it was Yixing's work not his.

"May I help?" Chanyeol looked at the girl in front of his desk.

"What do you think of this place? This is surely not a place to wear dresses like that, Ms. Jung," he regretted looking at her because it scarred him again.

"But I guess this is the right place to flirt with you," Jessica said while massaging Chanyeol's shoulders.

Chanyeol picked the intercom at the side of his laptop, fighting the urge to fall with Jessica's soothing massage. "Seulgi, could you please send me securities here and tell them to take Ms. Jung out of my office. NOW!"

But Jessica is quick to move. She took one step away from Chanyeol and smirked. "Based on how your body has been relaxed with my massage, I knew you're already falling from it but you're preventing yourself," Jessica walked herself on the door but before finally leaving, she gave Chanyeol one smug grin. "I'll get you by hook or by crook, Chanyeol. Don't you ever forget that."

-

-

"Are you sure you don't need someone to feed you later?" Baekhyun asked while having a last inspection of Sehun's bag. Where are they? They're in front of SOPA. Baekhyun doesn't have that much work in the mansion so he decided to bring Sehun on his school. They are still waiting for Jongdae and Jongin's arrival since they are kinda early on the agreed time of meeting. Baekhyun is just too excited that's why they left the house and arrived too early.

"Y-yeah," Sehun awkwardly answered. Whatever Baekhyun is doing right now seemed to make Sehun uneasy but at the same time he finds it comfortable having someone who cares for him. He feels so important.

"Sehun!" Jongin waved from the window of their car with Jongdae on his side talking with someone over the phone so Sehun started walking his way to Kim cousins' car.

Baekhyun received a beep from Chanyeol's secretary saying that he needs him on his office as soon as possible so he quickly gave Sehun a kiss on his cheeks. "I have to go now, Hunnie! Good luck on your first day! Bye!" He hurriedly walked himself on the bus stop for him to be at Chanyeol's office.

-

-

"What took you so long?" Chanyeol welcomed a panting Baekhyun with a creased forehead.

"I-I ran because there's an accident. I got into a traffic jam. Sorry," Chanyeol just nodded and handed Baekhyun a bottle of water. "Thanks!"

"So. . ." Chanyeol wore his glasses and that made him so effing attracted in Baekhyun's eyes, he even drooled a bit. "I called for you because Yixing is not here to do his work and if I'm not mistaken, you took Accountancy as your major right?" Baekhyun nodded.

As a CEO, Chanyeol can do everything but he sucks at Mathematics and analyzation, a lot. He always fail in this field but nevertheless, he's still being an effective CEO of Park Corporation.

"You want me to do these?" Chanyeol nodded with Baekhyun's question. "A'right! Where can I sit?" Chanyeol offered his table since doesn't have spare tables and chairs inside his office because he wants his room spacious and clean to his eyes.

"B-but where are youㅡ"

"ㅡI can sit there," Chanyeol pointed at the queen-sized bed inside the room. "I'll just give you an extra payment for this," Chanyeol sat down and crosses his legs.

"N-no! I'll do it for free since I miss doing this," Chanyeol cannot hide the admiration on his face with Baekhyun's sparkling eyes while scanning the files he handed him.

"Oh, fine. Then let me treat you dinner later. Are we good with that?"

"O-okay."

"What's with the hesitation?" Baekhyun didn't answered, instead, his face become red suddenly. "Am I the first one?"

Baekhyun felt his face become redder with Chanyeol's question. "Yes, you are the first one."