Surprise!

6 years later

'How do I tell him?'

'What is he doesn't want it? No he will, he always wanted to.'

Being pregnant at 24 is really serious. 'Go tell him, it's that simple.'

I that a deep breath and walk outside where Ben is. He is sitting under a tree, eating an apple. I walk over to him and sit down in front of him.

"Ben." I start.

He swallows and looks up. "Yeah?"

"Okay this is really serious." I said picking at the grass.

Ben starts to look worried. "What happened?" He asked.

"I'm... Pregnant." I say slowly.

Ben drops his apple and smiles. He stands up and picks me up with him. He hugs me and spins me around.

"We're pregnant! I mean your pregnant but we're having a baby! We're going to be parents!" Ben yelled loud enough so everyone can hear.

I laugh as he puts me down. I look around and see that nobody is coming, nobody heard.

"Ben?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"When should we tell them?" I ask.

"Right now." Ben said and bends down a little.

His arms go under my knees and on my back. He carefully picks me up and I chuckle. He walks towards the building that we found 4 years ago.

Ben opens the door and he calls out to everyone. They all come out quickly. "Yes?" Alex asked.

"We're pregnant!" I exclaim.

Ben laughs while everyone stares in shock. "Like, you have a baby inside you?" Alex asks.

"Yup." I reply.

All the girls squeal while the guys talk to Ben. Ben still has me in his arms and I tap him on the shoulder.

"You know Ben, I can still walk." I said.

"I know. But your not going anywhere without me." Ben says and kisses me.

I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. I smile and could feel Ben smile too.

He pulls away and I chuckle. He slowly puts me down and I'm immediately embraced in tight hugs from everyone. Even the guys.

"Okay that's enough hugs for one day." I said and try to get out of all their hugs. I succeed but I look at one person in the corner of the room. She has bags.

"Jennifer?" I ask.

She looks at me and sighs. "This day has to come sooner or later. Hope, you can stay with your family. All those people over there. I don't belong here. Besides, your going to be a mom and I won't be able to stand all the crying."

"Your leaving? Where will you go?" I ask.

She shrugs. "Where I can go, I guess. Just..." Jennifer trails off and walks over to me.

She hugs me tight and I hug her back. "You've been nothing but nice. I haven't. Be careful out there. More dangerous threats may come." She pulls away. "Your one amazing person Hope. I'm glad you came into our lives."

I'm shocked by this, but smile. My eyes have water in them. I want to cry because she's been here since the beginning. Yes she's been mean and all but I can't hate her.

"Take care of yourself." I said.

"You too." Jennifer replies and walks out the door.

Once she's left the house, a few tears roll down my cheeks. I won't forget her. I wipe away the tears and turn around. To my surprise, they've been watching.

"Let's hope she finds her own way." Emily said.

I nod and walk to Ben. I hug him and bite my lip to stop crying. "You really didn't want her to go, did you?" Ben whispers.

"No..." I mumble.

"Your such an amazing person Hope, everyone can see that." Ben said.

I put my face in his chest as I hear 'yeahs'. Ben rubs my back and he picks me up like he did before.

I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder. "I'm going to let her rest." Ben said to everyone.

Ben walks to our room and opens the door. I hear him close it behind him and he walks to our bed.

He puts me down slowly and tucks me in. I smile when he puts his lips on my forehead.

"I love you." Ben whispers to me.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 years later

I carefully stroke her face as she falls asleep in my arms. I had two kids. A boy and a girl. Naming them was hard especially with Ben always disagreeing with all the names. Except the last ones I could think of.

Autumn and Mason.

Mason was born on October 25 at 11:58. Autumn was born two minutes later. At 12:00, so on October 26.

They were the best thing that ever happened to me and Ben.

Ben is lying down on the grass with Mason on top of him. I'm under the same tree where I told him I was pregnant.

Autumn is in my arms. Sleeping. I look at her and see so many beautiful things in her.

Mine and Ben's journey has ended here, but the journey goes on for Mason and Autumn.