Chapter 26 goodbye Scarlett

I patted his back. Thanks guys. He said  wiping the tears and leaving to his room. No prob. We both said. I sighed. I'm really gonna miss her. I said climbing into his bed. I know babe. He said kissing me. I curled up beside him. I fell asleep.                                         Friday Scarlett's moving day.                                                                                                           Today was the day my best friend was  moving. I was devastated. I got up not wanting to and put some clothes on. Chandler come on. I said walking out of the door. Soon we got there. We were at her house. I ran to her. Please don't go. I said crying into her shoulder. I don't want to but I have no choice. She said crying as well. Scarlett it's time to go! Her mother shouted. Bye. She said giving me one last hug. She walked to her mother's car and they drove off. That was the last time I would see Scarlett. Chandler and I left. I was super sad. I laid on the couch. Chandler was texting some one. Who are you texting? I asked lifting my head up. Oh um just one of my friends. He said without looking up from his phone. I sighed. Hey babe I'm gonna go hang with them I'll see you later. He said leaving.                                                                                                                                                     Chandler 's POV.                                                                                                                                   I left the house. I went to my car to pick up my friend. Vanessa. She was my friend from when I lived in California. She just moved here.

Soon I arrived at her house

Soon I arrived at her house. She ran into my arms and out her legs around my waist. I hugged her tightly. God I missed you so much. She said letting go. I missed you too. I said. We walked into her house. So how are things? She asked.  Good I have girlfriend. I said. Oh that's nice. She said looking down. Don't you think she's suspicious about you with a a girl? She asked. I actually didn't tell her you were a girl. I said. She rolled her eyes playfully. I sat down beside her on her couch. Her cat Mr.Grumps laid beside her. She was watching tv. I started at her looking at all her features. She had pale skin blue hair glasses,a nose ring and lip piercing. I had to admit she was beautiful. She caught me staring at her. I quickly looked away. Take a picture it'll last longer. She said laughing. Her laugh was so cute. I smirked. I now I have a girlfriend but I think I'm starting to have feelings for her. So I'm really bored what do you wanna do? She asked. Uh..I don't know.I said. How about we get your lip pierced? She said. I looked at her shocked. Skylar would be mad probably. Okay sure. I said. We walked out to my car. She got in the driver's seat. I got in the passengers seat. Soon we got there. After it was over we went out to the car. You look so cute. She said smiling. I blushed. I couldn't help myself so I kissed hee on the lips. I pulled away shocked of what I did. I'm so sorry I couldn't help myself! I said. She giggled. I liked it she smirked.
Skylar and Chandler or Chandler and Vanessa? You choose!