Chapter 23 Wtf!

We arrived at the beach. I put my chair down and bag. I put my ear buds in and relaxed. Five minutes later I woke. Scarlett was asleep on her chair. I looked on my left and Taylor was gone. Um... I mumbled to myself. I called her phone. Hello? She answered. Where are you?! I asked. Uh...don't tell Sam please...I um actually im cheating on him I left you guys and went with him. Wtf! I yelled into the phone which woke Scarlett. What?! She said scared. Hold on. I said. Sam is a good friend and he loved you with all his heart and you decide to cheat on him?! He deserves better then you! Don't ever talk to me or Scarlett again! I said hanging up. I blocked her number. What was that all about? Scarlett asked confused. Taylor left us and went with some guy and cheated on Sam. I said. That little..She was interrupted by a little kid pouring water over her head. Haha! You can't catch me sissy! The little boy said. She screamed in anger. Um..why did he call you sissy? I asked. I don't know! She yelled. Soon a woman came over. I'm so so sorry girls! He thought you were his older sister! I apologize! She said. It's okay I understand. Scarlett said. The woman nodded and left. Let's just go. She said getting up. Okay. I said collecting my stuff. We left. We got to her house. I changed into my clothes. I'm gonna leave thanks for having me over! I said hugging her. No problem bye! She said. I left and drove to Chandler 's house. I went inside. I saw Sam sitting on the couch crying. Hey did you hear what happened? Chandler asked. Yeah. I said. I put down my things and sat beside Sam. I rubbed  his back. Listen Sam she wasn't good enough for you. I said. He looked up at me. Or was I not good enough for her? He slumped down on the couch. No you were more then good to her. I said. I'm gonna go thanks for everything Skylar and Chandler. Bye. I said. I sighed. Chandler wrapped his arm around me. I kissed his cheek. Missed you. He said. I missed you too. I said smiling.
Sorry it's so short!