Chapter 10 Sadness

After I got home I put on my pj's and hopped in bed. The next morning when I woke up I saw I had a text message.
Chandler: hey I asked Sam and Gray and Brianna if they wanted to go to a carnival I wanted to know if you wanted to and ask Scarlett.<3 u. Skylar: Sure! And I will! Why did you invite Brianna she tried to kill Scarlett! X_X! Chandler: actually she's th one who invited all of us.:P. Skylar: Oh!well how nice of her! -_- I gtg oh and what time?? Chandler: 8:30pm alright bye love u <3! Skylar: bye love u 2!<3! I put down my phone and got some clothes on (picture above). I fixed my make up and hair. Then I got on my phone and texted Scarlett.
Skylar: Hey gurl! R u well enough to go to the carnival tonight at 8:30pm? Chandler told me u got out of the hospital and Brianna is the one who invited us -_- Scarlett: hey! And ya I'm well enough! My mom is still in pain tho:( and how nice of Brianna!:D. Skylar: Yeah um well hope your mom gets better and that's great! Glad u can come! I ttyl bye! Scarlett: Kk bye! I'll see u at 8:30!:) :) I put down my phone and watched the new episode of ''The walking Dead'' I recorded last night. Soon it was 8:30 and I headed out of the door. Bye mom. I said. Bye sweetie! She said. I was walking to sit in the front seat beside Chandler when I saw Brianna was already there. Um excuse me I usually sit there. I said. It really not a big deal Sky. She said as she batted her eye lashes all innocent. I wanted to slap that smirk off her face. Hey uh guys we better get there soon it's the best carnival in town! Chandler pointed out. I sat in the back seat with Scarlett. Hey! She said hugging me. Hello. I said. Soon we arrived at the carnival. We all got out of the car and headed for the ticket booth. We all got some tickets a right amount to play about 5 games. I walked beside Chandler and grabbed his hand and held it. He smiled. Chandler won a huge teddy bear and gave it to me. Omg thanks it's so cute! I love it! I said. I kissed him showing off in front of Brianna. I saw her roll her eyes. Soon it was dark I saw Brianna pull Chandler around a corner and followed them. I tried to not make any sounds. Chandler I just wanted you to know that I love you and always will. Brianna said looking into his eyes. I wanted to jump out and tackle her but I didn't. He looked shocked at her and said sorry bri- she quickly grab his cheek an kiss ed him on the lips. I ran and pushed her off him. Brianna! I'm dating Chandler! I yelled. I got so angry I went up and started punching her in the face repeatedly. Chandler yanked me off. She was crying. Your so crazy! She yelled in my face. STOP! Chandler yelled. Skylar just because some one else kisses me dosent mean you have to punch them like 100 times! He yelled angry. You know I wouldn't let her do that I could have handled it! And Brianna don't ever kiss me again! He yelled. I started to cry and ran to Sam's car. I called him. Hey Sam I sniffled can you drive me home? I asked. Sure meet me at my car oh and want me to tell the rest were leaving? He asked. No. I said. Shortly he came. So um why did you wanna drive with me. He asked. To get away from Chandler and Brianna I said looking out of the window so he couldn't see my tears. I guess I shouldn't ask why. He said. Yeah. I mumbled.