Chapter 8 The Terrible Accident

After we got home I hopped in the shower softly scrubbing the foundation off my black eye. After I got out I climbed in bed. The next morning I didn't go to school. I picked up my phone and saw Chandler had texted me. Chandler:Hey Scarlett got in a car accident last night!!!! She broke her arm and her mom well um is in a coma the doctors think. Skylar: WHAT OMG ARE THEY OKAY??? GIVE ME THE HOSPITAL NUMBER I'M TELLING MY MOM TO DRIVE ME THERE!!!!! Chandler: I don't know the number the hospital is called Houston Medical Center. Skylar: thanks! I put down my phone and ran ad quickly got some clothes on and fan downstairs. Mom! Scarlett And her mom were in a accident last night please drive me there! I said. I know sweetie I was going to tell you that we can't go I'm sorry.She said. Mom I'm going I don't care what you say. I said. Honey I know you want to be there for her but we can't we are going to see your grandmother for the rest of the week. And she lives in Alabama.(they live in Georgia by the way). But mom she's my best friend I need to be there! I said holding back tears. I know sweetie have some breakfast the discussion is over. No it's not! I said. She ignored me and sat down and ate. I stabbed th pancake with my fork. Eat your breakfast Skyalr. She said. I took a couple of bites and went to my room. I got on m phone. Skylar: Chandler after school ends come to my house pick me up and were going to the hospital my mom wanted to go to visit my grandma and she lives in Alabama make sure to get here at 4:00 there leaving at 4:30 I'll just tell them im going to hangout with u for thirty minutes. Chandler: alright I'll be there babe<3 :) skylar: k thanks! Authors note: hey this chapter is real short but I was bored and know I'm hungry so I'll update more tomorrow bye!