Chapter Two Losing A Friend

Soon it was time to go home I got my bag and waited for the bus. Hey Scarlett. I said. She hasn't talked to me since lunch. She ignored me. What's wrong? I asked. Is it about Chandler? I asked. She walked away to this other girl named Melanie Galloway. I sighed. Soon the bus came I sat in the back. Chandler sat beside me. Hey. He said. Hi. I said blushing. Why isn't Scarlett sitting beside you? He asked. Oh she told me she wanted to sit beside Melanie. I lied. Oh. He said. Hey meet me at the park whenever you get home he said before leaving. Ok. I said. Later I got home and put on some shorts and and a t-shirt. I pulled my hair in a pony tail then I fixed my make up. Hey mom I'm gonna go to the park is that okay? I asked getting a water bottle. Yes sweetie remember to be home by 6:00. Okay. I said. I walked to the park it was only a few blocks down. I saw Chandler sitting on a bench waiting for me. Hey. I said. Hello. He said. So what do you wanna do? I asked. He put his hand on mine and looked at me. Skylar I love you. He said blushing. I looked surprised. I smiled and said ''I love you too'' He leaned in for a kiss I closed my eyes It was short and sweet. Later I left. Chandler was officially my boyfriend! When I got home I went to my room and got on my phone. I got on instagram I saw this a picture of Chandler (picture above) I laughed. I turned off my phone and decided to take a shower. I got my pj's on and went to bed. I woke up hearing my alarm blasting my favorite song. I groaned. Morning mom, Morning Dad. I said. Morning. They both said. I quickly grab a piece of toast and orange juice and gobbled it up. Then I got ready. I put on a emoji shirt and shorts on and fixed my hair and make-up. Then I grabbed my bag and waited for the bus. It finally came. I sat in the back again. The stopped at Scarlett's house. She went to sit in the middle row. I frowned. Soon we stopped at Chandler 's house. As he was walking to go to the back seat I saw Scarlett smile and wave at him. He smiled awkwardly and waved slowly. He sat down beside me. Hey what's up with your friend? He asked. Oh hey I don't know she really isn't my friend any more I guess....I said. Oh... He replied. Authors note: Hello! This is chapter two hope you all like it!