Chapter 7 No school

The next morning my alarm didn't ring. I woke up at 9. My eye ached. Mom?! I'm gonna be late for school!! I yelled. She came up to my room. Sweetie I'm not making you go your eye is in pain. Yeah and I don't want people to see it. I said. She left my room. I went downstairs for breakfast. Mom are you gonna fix breakfast? I asked. Actually i made some waffles here she said sitting down the plate. I finished eating. I went upstairs to my room. I got on my phone.                                                                                                                   Skylar:Hey I won't be at school probably for the rest of the week.                                       Scarlett: Aw why?:(                                                                                                                               skylar:I have a black eye this guy punched me on the way to a supermarket Sam saved me.                                                                                                                                               Scarlett: OMG!!! Girl! Are you alright????                                                                               Skylar: yeah my eye looks ugly and it hurts. ._.                                                                         Scarlett: Omg girl I hope u get better I have to go the bell is about to ring I'll ttyl! Bye!                                                                                                                                                        Skylar: alright bye:/                                                                                                                            I turned off my phone and took a short nap. I heard my phone Buzz when I woke up. I saw it was Chandler.                                                                                                                                  Chandler: Hey I heard what happened! Sam told me! R u alright babe??? :O.                       Skylar: yeah I'm ok just hurts.:/                                                                                                    Chandler: well babe hope u get better I gtg next class is about to start! Love u!<3.          Skylar: kk love u too! I'll ttyl!                                                                                                  I put down my phone and went to the bathroom for some clothes Scarlett wanted to meet at the cafe with Chandler,Sam,and Gray. (Piture above). Mom is it ok if I meet my friends at 4:00 at the cafe? I asked. Sure...but I'm driving you. She said. Okay fine with me. I said. I covered my eye in foundation. It was unnoticeable. Soon it was 4:00. My mother and I arrived at the cafe. Thanks mom. I said. No problem sweetie what time do you want me to pick you up? She asked. Actually Chandler was gonna drive us home. I said. No sweetie im picking you up now what time? She said. Ugh I don't know I guess 6:30? I said. Sounds good I'll be there she said kissing my head. K bye. I said. I got out of the car and entered the cafe. I saw them sitting at a booth. Hey guys! I said. Hey! They all said. Scarlett And Chandler rushed up to me. Omg are you okay?! They exclaimed. Yes I'm fine. I said. Scarlett hugged me and Chandler kissed me. I went to the counter and ordered. Hello I would like a Carmel frappe please. I said. Alright your total is 3.00. I'll pay. Chandler said. Um it's only three dollars Chandler.. I said. I know it's okay I got it. Okay I said. He brought my frappe to me. So I missed you so much today! Scarlett said. Lol I missed you guys too. I said. We laughed. After a few minutes my mom came. Bye guys. I said waving. Bye they all said. Chandler kissed me and Scarlett Hugged me again. I hopped in the car.  Author's note: Hope u enjoy! This one is a little short! And sorry for mis- spells!