Chapter 15

"K-Kaneki?!" As Touka stared at his face, she had noted the change that has taken place. She couldn't decide whether she were so happy she were about to cry or if she was saddened by how cruel one had to be to get him back.

He stood up and started walking towards Touka with a limp and she had to remember they were still standing in front of the enemy. It took all she had to not run towards him and trap him in a tight embrace. Not now, she though. Let's wait for the happy ending.

As Kaneki remembered the intense situation they were all cornered in, he slowly stood back up and faced the psychotic ghoul standing before him.

"Heh, looks like we got the main attraction back, folks." She cackled. "Time to start the show!" She ran straight towards Kaneki with an outstretched hand to stab through his chest, but before it could reach its destination...

Saiko dashed in between the two, and was now pierced through the chest with a spiky, bloody tentacle. As the rest of the Quinx stared in horror at their friend, the malicious creature standing before them chuckled,"Not what I was going for but I'll take it. Now it's time for the rest of you to join her."

Shirazu was the first to take action as he could hardly contain his internal mixture of despair and rage by dashing behind and stabbing her, likening her to her latest victim. "YOU BITCH!"

Once the first move had been made, the rest joined in, including Touka. They all ran towards her and each continuously stabbed the pink haired villain.

"You...haven't...seen the last...of me, you...wretched monsters!" She shouted as she took her final breath.

"We're not the monsters here, it's you who killed our friend right in front on us." Urie said as tears streamed down his face as well. He was usually the one indifferent to any emotion but when it came down to it, he really couldn't stop himself.

Mutsuki solemnly picked up Saiko's lifeless body, and they all climbed down to stairs of the building.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I took so long to write this, I guess I might've been a bit hesitant to crush your souls, heh. I'll try to be better about procrastinating when it comes to the rest of the story. See ya.