Chapter 3

And so the squad was on their way to the Sixteenth Ward.

They weren't particularly excited about this endeavor, but they were ready to kick ass if need be.

It took a few days to get there, with a couple places they stopped at across the Fifth Ward to stay the night. Urie was practically scowling the entire way with earbuds in, while Saiko and Shirazu were a little hyper and jumpy(for some reason, they seem to enjoy traveling and Urie was getting pissed tf off). And Mutsuki was a little bookworm and Haise's navigator.

They acted so much like a family almost that they received weird glances whenever they were in public. Especially being CCG investigators, they weren't supposed to be acting like this. But hey, they didn't care.

When they got to the Sixteenth Ward, they stopped by their arranged place to stay and left to check out the area. They ended up finding a bunch of cute little café's scattered all over the place. Each hard it's own thing so they weren't all too similar. Some bad different themes, some had different specialties.

He remembered visiting one called :re a while ago and decided to check it out later. He had a feeling it could help with his interpersonal investigation. They waitress there reminded him if someone.

The others decided to split up to look for leads and meet back up at dinner. They waste no time in getting straight to business.

To be continued...