Chapter 4

Haise decided to go back to :re as a part of his memory search. He knew there was something there that could help.

When the others went off they were in pairs of Urie and Shirazu and Mutsuki and Saiko. Urie and Shirazu are good friends and tend to work well together and, well, someone had to drag Saiko along so she wouldn't get into trouble.

Haise was walking along the mini-mall of cafés and shops and finally came to a stop at the end in front of :re, wondering what was there that had given him that warm and familiar feeling last time. As he opened the door, he was greeted by a friendly face framed with lovely purple hair with bangs and hair cut at shoulder length. She wore an apron with a white shirt underneath and black slacks ending at her ankles.

She welcomed him and guided him to the bar. She slid him a small menu. The store was empty and they were alone. "Have you been here before? You seem familiar."

"Yes, actually. I was in the area and remembered your beautiful coffee art so I decided to drop by." He looked at her and felt something...close. Almost like they had been best friends in another life. Actually, it felt strangely like a best friend and a mother figure at the same time to him. He couldn't explain it exactly. He just knew they had been connected somehow.

"Oh really? I don't remember anything especially prevalent about your visit other than your little friends seemed very cheerful and it was particularly annoying." She said as she went back behind the bar and cleaned a cup. "So what do you want?"

"Um may I have a mocha latte with a little dove design?" Haise asked quietly since she seemed slightly annoyed.

"Alright. Anything else?" Her hostility could've just been as humor, but she didn't seem annoyed anymore.

"..." Haise was too busy sifting through his thoughts to realize she spoke. Though he was soon brought back to reality through her light finger tapping. "Oh I guess I could get a few muffins."

To be continued...

Hey guys! Just wanted to say: remember cafés not only sell coffee but also pastries and such. That is all, I just wanted to say that because I knew at least a couple people might've been confused. See ya in the next chapter!