Chapter 1

It was a normal day at the Q's residence; Saiko was in her room eating and playing video games, Urie was off somewhere working out, Shirazu was doing random crap, Mutsuki was training with Suzuya, and Haise was in his room reading. Nothing new or unusual.

Haise had been very confused about himself lately. He felt like he was someone else, an enemy. He was very curious to find out more about who he assumed he used to be, but he didn't know if he should. Plus him and his squad are always caught up in investigations and battles. He needed some time off.

Recently, Arima had assigned the Quinx to a mission in the 16th Ward to exterminate a ghoul going by 'the binge eater'. Haise remembered reading about a binge eater that used to reside in the 20th Ward before she died in a freak accident. He wondered if these two are related somehow.

Currently, the team was SUPPOSED to be getting ready to leave when Saiko screamed.

"SASSAN!"

Haise sighed. What could it be this time? "What is it now, Saiko?"

"TH-THERE'S A BIG BUG IN MY ROOM!"

He walked over to her room to find her standing on her bed with empty snack bags and bottles of Ramune scattered everywhere. "Saiko, you should clean up. We're leaving soon."

"I realize that now." She said as she pointed to a section of the floor where, under assumption, she had actually started to clean.

A big, red centipede sat there. As it stared at Haise he froze for a second, vaguely remembering something painful, flinching as the thought crossed his mind.

Saiko's loud shriek quickly brought him back to reality as the multi-legged insect rapidly crawled away, retreating into one of the many empty snack bags.

He quietly walked over to the bag and picked it up. He then carried it outside and opened it, letting the centipede free, since he's too soft to kill it.

He walked back in, up the stairs and back to Saiko's room. She needs to start getting ready to go.

When he walked back in, she was already comfortably lying on her bed again with a gaming console in hand. "Thank you Sassan." She smiled innocently.

"Saiko you've gotta get ready to go. Same with everyone else."

"We got assigned this mission like three days ago and now you care?"

"I was caught up with other things. Now you clean up and get ready and I'll tell the others."

"Ugh. Fiiiiine."

To be continued...

Yo! I hope you guys liked this chapter! As you can see this isn't going to be a conventional TouKen fanfic like most on here, kind of like an actual arc more than just Kaneki and Touka falling in love. I hope you like the idea. I'll be putting a lot of thought into all this and it would really help if any of you left feedback or suggestions as well as vote on chapters. But anyway, seeing as this is getting a little too lengthy, see you in the next chapter!