Chapter 8

After they all finished eating that night, they decided to go to sleep for the night since a lot had happened that day for all of them. Haise decided he was going to look for the binge eater next time instead of going to :re. The place now felt strangely nostalgic to him.

-
-
-

When they all woke up Haise cooked breakfast for them, like always.

"Thanks for the food sassan. It's really good, not that I would expect anything else from you." Shirazu complimented. Him and Saiko have always loved Haise's cooking.

Haise chuckled and went back to eating but felt like making coffee for some reason. He got up to go to the coffee machine(whatever you call it Idk this stuff XD). He ground the beans and put them in then waited for it to finish.

When it finished he poured it into a mug and stared at it, thinking of Touka. He wanted to do something like her coffee art but he wasn't good at that kind of stuff so he let it be and walked back to the table.

He got back to the table as Shirazu and Saiko asked for seconds. He said he would but he wanted to get out and start looking for the binge eater again. They complained but soon stopped when Urie gave them annoyed glances.

They got ready to go and headed out. Once they were out and about, they decided to look around the same area as before.

They all followed Saiko and Mutsuki to where they found the ghoul. They looked around but didn't find anything. But just when they were about to leave, Haise spotted a book lying on the ground.

He walked over to check it out and discovered that it was Takatsuki Sen's "The Black Goat's Egg". He internally fanboyed since it was his favorite book ever and turned around to tell the Quinx.

"Hey guys I found something." He said.

Once they all turned their heads in curiosity he held up the paperback. "This. Why a book by my favorite author is here I don't know. But this has to be a clue to something." They all nodded their heads in agreement and continued to look around.

-flashback to when the binge eater joined Aogiri-

The ghoul was sitting inside her house, planning how to not get caught by the CCG. She walked outside and sat down and looked around.

She saw the familiar teal haired writer known as Takatsuki Sen(or in the ghoul world as the One Eyed Queen, aka Eto). She was staring at her. She walked over to sit down next to the pink haired ghoul and said to her, "Do you have no one to follow?"

"What do you mean?" She had no idea about Sen's true identity so she had no idea what was going on, but then again no one would.

"You are related to the infamous ghoul Rize Kamishiro, and I want you to join my side." She said menacingly.

"Your side?"

"The side of strength and power."

To be continued...