Crush X Reader ≡ Stake out

Start from the beginning

While you were trembling you noticed (Crush's name) was waving a  hand at you, his eyes were focused on yours. So you just walked where he is, normally.

"So... uhh," you gulped

"Where's (Bestfriend's name)?" he asked all out a sudden, it made your heart shatter a little since he's looking for your best friend first...

"She's in the bathroom..." you replied, "Can we order n--"

"Oh, there she is" he smiled making you frown and bit your lip. Your scared that he might like your best friend more than you.

The three of you chatted a little, but mostly, the two of them was talking. It ended when (Crush's bestfriend) took over the scene. 

Yep, it was a nice hangout.

Nice hangout that it almost made you out of place...

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

The four of you bid farewell, so you went directly to you house, (Bestfriend's name) did the same.

While (Crush's name) was walking home with (Crush's bestfriend). "Hey, dude, don't you think (First name) talked a little?" he asked his pal who was glaring at him a little

"You don't notice do you?" (Crush's name) just gave him a 'What' look, "Tsk. Me and the gorilla was nudging you to talk with (First name), but all you did was laugh and change topic. You were babbling about the topic and made some silly joke, you almost forgot that (First name) was feeling lonely, you dumb ass" 

"... Shit" he cursed, "Say, (Crush's bestfriend) would you accompany me now and what am I about to say?" 

"Sure, why not" he snorted 

"Heh, you and I will stake out (First name)" he grins

"W-Wha?"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You were on your laptop, reading some lemons or yaoi to increase your happiness.... but the scenes earlier kept flashing back on your mind. 

So, closing the laptop, you just dugged yourself on the bed and slept.

Little did you know, two certain boys was stalking your every move

Weird but true.

"She's so cute" (Crush's name) smiled.

"Okay pretty boy. Play Time is over~" his best buddy smirked and pushed his pal towards the the window.

[A/N: in case you didnt know. Their on a tree.]

A loud thump was heard enough for you you jolt up and grab (Fav. Weapon).

"Whose there?!" You shivered. Clutching on your sheets.

Opening your lamp. You took a good look on the person. He's quite familiar.

"(C-Crush's name)? Y-You damn hentai"

You growled and poke him, "U-Uhhh?"

"Were you... Somehow... Stalking me?"

He blushed at what you said, "N-no... Its not what it looks like!! I was just—" he stopped when he saw you getting something

"What? Never saw me handling a (Favorite weapon) before?" You frowned. Your scared he might make distance  from you.

"N-no... it's...  cool" he smiled making you flustered

"D-Dont change the topic! Why are you stalking me...?!"

"... well, to be honest. I was just curious if your alright. It's like, your out of place earlier" So he did noticed, "it's just not like  you at all. Your usually the talkative type yet, it surprised me that your quiet "

"Oh really?" You snorted, "of course  who wouldn't be sad if a crush of hours kept  babbling about your best friend, huh?"

...oh crap. Did I just said that out loud...?!

"WHAT?"

"D-D-Dont f-freak out..." you stuttered but stopped when you felt arms squishing you in a tight hug.

"Shh. It doesn't matter now." He kissed your forehead.

The both of you went like that for a couple of minutes.

Meanwhile, (Crush's best friend) was still stalking. And has his binoculars on. He wasn't  stalking you, he was stalking your sister.

"Hot..." he nosebleed.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

So I updated today, my brother kindly offered me to use his computer for 2 hours. So I made three drafts. I'll update it tomorrow/later.

Tatah~

—Relodia