·         Why does Connor think he's not appealing and Caleb is? They're identical twins right?

Creative question I must say. If you had two people who want to be in a relationship with you and both are equally cute. But one is funny and confident but the other is shy and prefers being an introvert, who would you choose?

Connor isn't talking about how they look here. He believes that Caleb has a comparatively better attitude and group of friends, that's why the insecurity arises :)

·         How do I pronounce 'Harley' and 'Ley'?

I was literally waiting for someone to ask this! Well, if you've been around for awhile you probably know that I'm a weird person...

When I say 'Harley', I pronounce the 'ley' as 'lee' so it's almost like 'Harlee'.

·         Does Connor like Harley only for her looks?

Well, if Connor really knew about Harley's personality, he would've hated her. Connor doesn't know at all how bad Harley is!

Yes, Connor loves her solely for her looks :)

·         Has Connor spoken to Harley before all this started?

Yes, he might have, that's the reason he started liking her. Maybe he loved the way she talked, maybe he found her very generous :) and fell for her...

·         Connor needs to stand up for himself. Why is he always so gloomy?

Connor is going through a very perplexing and hard time right now; it's hard to pull yourself together. He is kind of a sensitive person and gets hurt easily. The biggest step he took so far was calling Gina and telling her everything about Caleb and as the story progresses, Connor will be standing up for himself (^_^)

·         When did Caleb and Harley get into a secret relationship? And for how long have they been in it?

I knew this part might be confusing; it was the biggest plot twist so far. When, after Connor saw Caleb making out with some unknown girl at the party, he quickly called Gina and told her about him. Harley was there with Gina when that happened and Harley calls Caleb and yells at him.

That night was when Caleb called Harley and apologized to her for being a jerk and that's when they when they became a secret couple. It hasn't really been long since that happened.

·         Is Kimberly older than Connor?

No she's not! She just finished highschool in another country and as you guys know, different countries follow a different schedule so Kimberly has already graduated, she's now back in town to attend college.

Connor, on the other hand, has a few months before his final examinations begin. All my characters are 18 years of age.

.         Why is Harley so uptight? When will she get the taste of her own medicine?

Ah well...maybe she's so in love with Caleb that she doesn't care about the world. Some people are just born arrogant and selfish, we can do nothing about it.

The tricks she played on her friends, who trusted her, were very brutal. I don't think they will spare Harley for what she did to them once they come to know. Let's just wait and see *wink wink*

.         It must be really hard to think like guys. Why'd you chose to write in a boy's POV?

Hmm...I never really had trouble writing in a boy's POV. I admit it's kinda hard to think like them but because I've read a lot of books which are in a guy's POV so I have a good idea of what they think like ^^

I have also been changing POVs and I've also written in girls' POV. The reason I chose to write in a guy's POV is because I wanted to focus more on the 'sibling rivalry' part that breaks family relationships than the 'love triangle' part. And also, I found it kind of interesting to use twin brothers rather than twin girls who fall for one guy XD

TIP: READ. If you're having trouble with anything - let it be sentence structures, writing in guy's POV or vocabulary, reading ALWAYS helps. Don't ever give it up  :)

·         WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?

This is the most frequently asked question and is my FAVOURITE question of all! Why? Because it shows me that the purpose of my previous chapter is complete. It motivates me to write more and never give up!

I'll update on every Friday from now! :)

Announcement

So many amazing things have happened this week. This was, so far, the best week for Twin Tussle since it started.

I reached a new milestone. I met so many new, amazingly talented people! I got a lot of wishes and greetings from you guys and so much more happened!

I finally got a rank on Twin Tussle! I always believed that 'Teen Fiction' was a trending genre, getting a rank in it was very hard and there was no use craving for one because I was determined I'd never get one.

But I did, and it was because of you guys! Thank you thank you thank you so much! *cries*

You have no idea how happy you guys make me feel! *cries loudly*

Each one of you were important to me in achieving this, I love each one of you! *cries louder and mom comes running inside the room*

I used so many exclamation marks here damn....

And a reminder to my readers out there: ONE read, ONE vote and ONE comment can make a writer's day! So don't waste your time when you're free, let's help each other by reading one another's work and help them in achieving their goals!

Thanks for all the love and support! Keep voting, keep commenting, and keep making people happy!!

Love, K.